Elk Grove Toyota

1992 reviews

1992 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Elk Grove Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 11, 2019

Drove up to Toyota of Elk Grove not knowing what to expect. What I got was excellent service and reasonable pricing. All staff were quick to assist me... and I didn't have to wait long.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our dealership here on DealerRater. I am happy to hear you were assisted quickly and that our pric...es were reasonable. We strive to provide our customers with excellent customer service with competitive pricing. We truly appreciate your business. Welcome to our Elk Grove Toyota family. Come see us again soon.Sincerely,Jeannette BlairCustomer Relations Manager

Anthony Aldrete

Service Advisor

(5.0) 53 reviews

March 8, 2019

My first service here went smoothly and was completed sooner than expected. The service manager answered all questions thoroughly and said that he is available... be email if needed. A very positive experience for me.

Dwayne Reyes

Express Service Advisor

(4.7) 20 reviews

• October 23, 2011

I have had my 2002 Toyota Camry serviced at Elk Grove Toyota for the past year and a half and have found the experience to be fantastic. The quality of... work performed is excellent, whether it be a simple oil change or the major servicing (30K, 60K, 90K). Prices are reasonable and the work is always performed correctly the first time. Service advisors are very knowledgeable and do not recommend unnecessary services.

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership here online. I am thrilled to hear you have been enjoying our Service department. I will be sur...e to share your kind words with our staff. Our customer satisfaction is important to our company. Thank you again for reviewing us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Sincerely, Jeannette Blair Customer Relations Manager Jblair@elkgrovetoyota.com (916)405-8000

March 8, 2019

I'm a long-time Elk Grove Toyota custimer and the most recent service performed on my car was excellent, as usual. While my car was being serviced, communication... between the service department and me was great. My only complaint was that even though I had made an appointment for the service, I still had to wait 25 minutes before my serviceman can't to my car to check me in. This defeats the purpose of making an appointment, which the dealership had reminded me about twice prior to my appointment date!

Fred Daniels

Assistant Service Manager

(4.9) 58 reviews

March 1, 2019

I went there for the first time to have 60K maintenance service on my Camry because of good service reviews of this Toyota car dealer. They are honest... and friendly. John explained details of the work to me after my request. I will have my car maintenance done there in the future!

Thank you for this review, Sue! We appreciate your kind words and your business! We look forward to working with you again!

John Nguyen

Express Service Advisor

(4.8) 31 reviews

March 1, 2019

We got there and a staff member saw us driving by, he walk to us where we park halfway and greeted us. He direct us to the car we were looking for and... he got it. Really great customer service, it was our first family car. The staff member name is Preston, really nice guy work with what we were going for as well. I would highly recommend this place and their customer services.

Thank you for this great review! We appreciate your kind words for our Elk Grove Toyota team! We are grateful for your willingness to recommend us to ...others, based on your experience!

March 1, 2019

I was there when they are about to closed the services center and they still served me with their excellent services. Thank you Joel. I'll come back again... for my future services.

We are happy to hear this! Thank you for your business! We're looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Joel Garcia

Express Maintenance

(4.7) 64 reviews

February 28, 2019

It was a great experience that my car was fixed no time and no worries! Even the quotation it was online and the payment as well! Great job! Kudos toyota... Elk Grove to the service adivisor Miguel Navarro!

Thank you for this feedback! We are happy to hear your service experience here at Elk Grove Toyota was a great one! We appreciate your business and lo...ok forward to working with you again soon!

Miguel Navarro

Service Advisor

(4.8) 30 reviews

February 28, 2019

They are easy to work with and laid down the options I had. We went through the whole process quick, stressfree and was enjoyable. Will recommend working... with them again.

I am thrilled to hear about your quick, easy and helpful experience with our staff. Your complete satisfaction is important to us. We look forward to ...working with you again soon.Sincerely,Jeannette BlairCustomer Relations Manager

Jeremy Coffelt

Anthony Saephan

Sales

NOT RATED

February 27, 2019

Helpful people and great prices!! Leased a new 2019 Camry hybrid, after our lease ended for our 2016 Camry hybrid. Will be going back when our lease is... up to look at what options we have.

Congratulations on your new 2019 Camry hybrid. We hope you are enjoying many new adventures while saving tons of gas in your new car. We truly appreci...ate your business and your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at (916)405-8000 and ask to speak with Jeannette Blair.Sincerely,Jeannette BlairCustomer Relations Manager

Jeremy Coffelt