Future Ford of Sacramento

1043 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 26, 2018

Friendly, pleasant and knowledgeable team that worked us and made our purchase run smoothly.

Patricia, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than h...appy to assist you! Safe travels!

December 26, 2018

Could make the text messages more customer friendly and more informative

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy... to assist you! Safe travels!

December 26, 2018

The test drive of the C-Max was very good. It convinced me that C-Max is the right car size for my needs. The buying process was fast and smooth. Future... Ford was able to secure financing at credit union rates. They are great!

Daniel, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can d...o for you! Safe travels!

December 24, 2018

I was able to call the dealership and get an appointment for the very next day. I had a service light that came on two days prior to a family road trip.... Not only did they do the service necessary, they looked over my entire vehicle for no additional charge. Awesome!

Kevin, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe trave...ls!

December 23, 2018

Horrible. F250 was certified, but the turbo intercooler pipe was blown when I bought it so who checkes foe the certification. Then took it in for service... 6 times because the Sync system doesn’t work. Future Ford then took accessories off of my truck without telling me and refused to pay me for the accessories removed that they sold me because they say it caused the sync system to fail but ford just paid out in a lawsuit because the sync system is junk. Don’t buy a ford and don’t buy or service your vehicle at Future Ford. Horrible service and sales experience. I was even asked to change a negative survey on my sales experience! Read the rest of their reviews on yelp!

Mr. Wright, I believe you posted this review for the wrong dealership. This is Future Ford of Sacramento, we unfortunately did not have the opportun...ity of working with you for you vehicle purchase. If we can help you in anyway additional way you can contact me directly at (916) 349-3315 and maybe we can help. We hope you will update your review since it is not for our dealership. Respectfully, Daniel Tellez Customer Support

December 21, 2018

OUTSTANDING AS ALWAYS. Employees are always courteous & knowledgeable.

Barbara, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We try to provide all of... our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

December 21, 2018

This was my 4th new car buying experience and by far the easiest, friendliest, no salesperson pressure, no pressure in financing to purchase extra add-ons.... Always had the feeling they were taking care of me as an elderly man (I'm 81) and not trying to get into my wallet. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY! And I love my new car.

Frederick, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than ...happy to assist you! Safe travels!

December 21, 2018

Great. GGuy Fisher delivered exactly what he promised. Also, the shuttle driver, Bob, was excellent.

William, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

December 21, 2018

My reason for switching from Honda was the comfort for my very specific needs not being met. I told Barry Evert of my specific needs due to hand disabilities... and other details, and he had THE perfect car selected for me without even having to sit in several vehicles first. His listening skills and knowledge to match what a customer needs and his desire to make a happy customer rather than just make a sale is exemplary. It is because of Barry, I will be a return customer and refer friends and family to Future Ford, and specifically to work with Barry.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assi...st you! Safe travels!

December 21, 2018

I want to reccomend ours salesman, George Altenberg. He was so patient and made sure we understood everything about the truck, since it was used. We bought... a warranty just incase, life happens. The price was so good on the truck, it made it worthwhile. The whole process including the test drive was less than three hours. My mom was so impressed with the ease of our process, she went the next day and bought a new car from George.

Kathy, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy ...to assist you! Safe travels!