512 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cutter Ford Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com
  • Customer service

Staff is very friendly, they send you enough reminders so you do not forget to have Maintnance done on your car.

Thanks Denise. I will make sure to share this feedback with our service staff. And thank you so much for your patronage. Pat

• My car buying experience with Bachon was awesome.
    October 22, 2017

I appreciate Bachon's persistence and patience. My wife and I love the Explorer. Bachon did not let me leave the dealership without knowing everything about the vehicle. Thanks Bachon. Now, onto an Oahu round the island cruz in the new Explorer.

• Fast and efficient process with a great deal
    October 18, 2017

100% satisfied with my car buying experience. Patrick and Mark were easy to work with and Patrick went out of his way to set up the installation of accessories from the service department. This is without a doubt the best car buying experience I have had in my 30+ years of car buying. Thank you Cutter Ford.

• Mrs. Richards

I brought my Mitsubishi for service to Cutter Ford Aiea. Service was great. Waiting area and restroom was clean and comfortable. There were couple other customers in the waiting room also. We ended up talking stories . Employee Liz kept me updated on my car as I waited. It took about 1 1/2 to 2 hrs to finish like she said. But it felt like an hour. I also needed help in connecting my cell phone to my car Wi-Fi and Liz got someone to help me. I would definitely recommend Cutter Ford Aiea to my family and friends. Mahalo Liz.

• Fantastic
    October 17, 2017

Clean and efficient facilities with knowledgeable staff looking to help the customer get the best price. I would highly recommend Cutter Ford they have the aloha spirit.

• Very good experience
    October 17, 2017

The experience I had at cutter ford was a very good experience and the staff there was very friendly. I would recommend this ford dealership over any other ford dealership on the island. My sales advisor (Kenton) made the experience even better as he was very easy to talk to and he answered any questions I had for him. Overall the process was very quick and very easy. Thank you cutter ford!

• Service and maintenance

still need to bring in vehicle for more that needs to be done on vehicle

still need to bring in vehicle for more that needs to be done on vehicle

• Vehicle Repair

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Thank you so much for choosing Cutter Ford as your first choice for service!

I sent my 2007 SportTrac in with a very challenging problem. Although it took longer than I anticipated, Dino was able to come up with a solution to fix the problem that cost me thousands less than the original estimate and my car work great!! Mahalo to Dino and the mechanics at Cutter Ford Aiea!!

• Awesome car buying experience

No hassle car buying experience. Sales person is very helpful and professional. Great customer service as well. Just awesome.

• Great experience!
    October 11, 2017

Kenton and my experience at Cutter Ford was great! He was very knowledgeable and professional and got me a great deal. I highly recommend visiting Cutter Ford and ask for Kenton!