• Customer service

Staff is very friendly, they send you enough reminders so you do not forget to have Maintnance done on your car.

Thanks Denise. I will make sure to share this feedback with our service staff. And thank you so much for your patronage. Pat

• 2014 Ford F-150 Limited Rim Replacement

It took about 7 hours to replace the faulty rims on my 2014 Ford F-150 Limited; more time than I expected but since the work appeared flawless, no scratches on the new rims or damage to my vehicle, I'm pleased. I just hope that three times is a charm as they say since there is a flaw with these particular rims regarding the clearcoat used by the vendor.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Cutter Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Easy island return

Excellent experience, airport pick up, stop by the mall to get a phone and very smooth buying experience

• Satisfaction Guarenteed

Service was fast and efficient. will keep returning for service on my vehicle.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Dennis! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Service was fast and efficient. will keep returning for service on my vehicle.

• Service Department with Excellent Customer Service

As always Dino and Noel far exceeded all expectations, they are customer friendly and dedicated to customer satisfaction.... on a separate note, it would be nice to have the Parts Department open on SAT, even if it is 1/2 day to accommodate customers who work full time

• Good service

Great service. Service writer did everything possible to make the repair go as smoothly as possible.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Dennis! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Go see Gawnie

My salesperson was very accommodating even on his official day off of work, which I really appreciated, because I was anxious to make a quick decision on my vehicle purchase. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles I was interested in and shared a good detail on benefits of going electric and plug-in hybrid. Even though he worked a very long day when we came in to meet him and the original vehicle we wished to see wasn't ready, he was very positive about driving out to show it to us even though we ended up seeing and driving another vehicle we liked better. Overall, we had a great experience with him and the finance team.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Jeannine! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Ford maintenance cost too high

My Fords perform well when working, but it's too expensive to maintain! I've owned two Honda Civics with no major maintenance expenses. The only thing that went wrong with my Hondas was a dead battery.

Walter, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Buying our new car

The sales people were great as well as the finance people!

The sales people were great as well as the finance people!

Lisa, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! At Cutter Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Great service

The staff was very helpful with our questions and issues. We really appreciate the salesperson Christian for his approach and willingness to help us through the car buying experience. The result would be us purchasing a new 2016 Ford F-150 . Thank you again for the time and service given by the staff and of course Christian. Much appreciated.

Reuben, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!