Windward Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Average based on 115 reviews.
  • Great experience

Had a great experience working with kent, Will and bobby at the dealership. Will definitely Be working with them in the future.

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you at your 1st oil change (FREE!). -Kent

• Good service

Went beyond by sending employee to pick me up after normal working hours when my service finished later than expected.

• Vehicle service request

I received a warm welcome from the customer service representative. She was very helpful with my request. During the period that I was waiting for my vehicle I was notified about other issues that was identified needing attention, this was something I had failed to ask when I initially brought the vehicle in, so she was very helpful in reminding me that I had to get this additional work done. The addition of free car wash was also a very good added touch to having my vehicle worked on, unfortunate for me on this particular day the car washing was not open. I have been with this windward Dodge dealership for over six years, I purchased my DODGE 1500 from them and I am very happy with their work, and customer service. During this period I had only one issue, and even then they corrected the issue and compensated me for my inconvenience. Mack.

• Rubicon purchace

Gabe was my sales associate, he was excellent, I highly recommend him. No messing around and he got me exactly what I wanted.

• Service

Love the friendly and curtious family like atmosphere. Always helpful and knowledgeable with my repairs. Lou is very timely with his call backs and updates on the service repairs. I'll definitely be back

• 2006 Jeep Liberty

Aloha, Bought my 2006 Jeep Liberty from Brandon Naleieha years ago and still bring it in for servicing. Always greeted with a smile and feel like part of the Ohana with service from Leila and her service staff. Like the fact that you can come in for Oil Change and for a little extra rotate the tires as well. Mahalo, Chickie

• Very happy customer

When we arrived at our appointment we were greeted with a friendly smile and hand shake. It was the first time I've been shopping for a car ever, and the first place I went to look for a car. I was afraid that I would be pressured into buying a car, but I wasn't. Our sales person did not try and rush me and listened to what we wanted to see. He understood our budget and circumstance and stuck with what we needed and could afford. We left there with our new car and I was very very happy. Our sales person Kalau Enos and Kelii were awesome and I'm glad we went there! Very happy with our experience and my new car!

• 2006 Dodge Van, Electrical repairs.

Pleased with results. Originally took van to a Kaneohe auto repair shop. After 4 hours or so the shop called and said couldn't find cause of problem and recommended I take the van to the Dodge dealer.

Gabby provides excellent service...always! Pleasant, knowledgeable..Overall great customer service whenever we take our cars in. Kimo is great .. Service & sales friendliest in town

• Great Place

The experience was great and no pressure to buy. The whole team helped to expedite the process which made the purchase seamless