Windward Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Great experience

Had a great experience working with kent, Will and bobby at the dealership. Will definitely Be working with them in the future.

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you at your 1st oil change (FREE!). -Kent

• Nice Experience

Same day repair which corrected the problem. Special kudos to shuttle driver Hiram who got me home in time for me to do something with my day while my car was in service, then got me back in time for me to avoid the brunt of rush hour traffic.

• Survey

Aloha, Thank you so much for a great response. We do our best to make sure that you are safely back on the road. We appreciate your patience. Mahalo

I really appreciate the service I receive every time I change my oil. I feel so special n fortunate to have this service n to get a report on the condition of my tires, battery,brakes n other conditions of my car. The people there r so awesome. Mahalo nui loa

• No other dealership can compair

Troy and CJ are AWESOME! Very friendly and down to earth guys. Helped me get the deal and car I wanted. It was a long process but also a success!

Aloha, Thank you so much for such a great response. We here at the dealership appreciate such a awesome review. Yes Troy and CJ do there best to make you feel like family. Have a great weekend.

• Windward Auto sales is great

Great job.. Salesman Chris was great!! No pressure buying experience

Aloha, We are happy to know Chris gave you vip service and treatment. It was a no hassle buying experience. Thank you for such a great response.

Great job.. Salesman Chris was great!! No pressure buying experience

• Mister

Arrived at 9:10 AM and left at 2:00 PM. Did not buy the vehicle originally researched being it was too big. Bought a smaller vehicle that fit all my requirements.

Aloha, Thank you so much for your patience. I'm glad that our trusted advisers fit the need in a nicer and newer car for you. We hope you come back soon.

• Theodora Bosch

The service is good. The Service Advisor, Lou Pelekai, knows my jeep and I have confidence in his judgement. Would't go anywhere else.

Aloha Theodara, We here at Windward Auto Sales Inc. want to say thank you for such a great rating. Lou is the very best and wants to keep your car maintenance on point and running at is peak optimal performance. We always hope that you keep coming back for your car service needs. Mahalo.

• RAY ROSA

First let me tell you about the experience with another dealership when I was looking for transportation for myself and family. After all that was said and done with crunching numbers correct financing and getting okays from there bosses the best they could get for me was a brand new second hand car. Imagine that me working two jobs six days a week with a brand new second hand car personally I felt defeated less than myself I declined there offers thanked them for there time, walking away I thought this is not the way I saw this ending. Living on the windward side of Oahu a dealership in Kaneohe wasn't the first stop I had in mind simply I didn't think of Windward Dodge as competition against the Honolulu Car Dealerships. From the very beginning I was proven wrong from salesman treating me like a friend when I ask about the Dodge Charger with the color paint job Go Mango I was told the color and I could see myself in that very car. I had just come from a dealership that pretty much broke me and I wasn't in any hurry to get denied again so I had no offers only questions The dealer was doing his best to make me feel different about this car buying experience calming me down telling me he could make this work I thought sure make it work. A hour had past the conversation had come to a conclusion and he was on his way to see if the finances where in place, it was about dinner time and I was asked if I was hungry? what. if I was hungry? it felt like I was at a friends house during dinner I was included to eat dinner with them now mind you this is before any answer came back about my deal before my meal was through the dealer came back with a big smile saying he could put me in that Go Mango Charger tonight I was never so happy to be wrong about Windward Dodge and the Staff and how they make a stranger feel like Family. I RECOMMEND WINDWARD DODGE AND STAFF to my family and friends that dealership is for the people

Aloha Ray, We here at Windward Dodge appreciate the awesome review. I'm glad that you felt like family here at the dealership. We hope that we can come back for all your service needs. Mahalo,

• Great Experience

We here at Windward Dodge want to say thank you. We want to offer you the best service possible.

Awesome service on my challenger. Sales people have to be nice but to have a service department that was exceptional is not always seen. These guys lead by Lou (ALL OF THEM DESERVE THE CREDIT! ) went above and beyond!! XOX

• New car purchase.

Great place, they worked and worked to get us the deal we wanted.

Great place, they worked and worked to get us the deal we wanted.

We here at Windward Dodge are happy to assist you with you car buying needs. We are glad that your car buying experience was awesome. Thank you again.