Windward Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Great experience

Had a great experience working with kent, Will and bobby at the dealership. Will definitely Be working with them in the future.

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you at your 1st oil change (FREE!). -Kent

• My experience, having my car service

I would rate the overall experience at 5 stars, if the service employees would smile and express more ALOHA. The female employees might have been tired, or not been having a good day, but they did not seem to be happy. Maybe more pay is the answer1

• Wally and the best buying experience ever !

Wally, Eric, and Bobby were an exceptional team. They worked with me closely every step of the process. Wally was especially kind and genuine and really made buying the car at Joy. I have bought many cars over the years, but this was by far the best buying experience I've ever had!

• Program remote

Thank you for fast service thru the express lane. Price was low and I am happy with service. I like to thank the service lady that checked me in and her quote on the time it will take to complete was on the money.

• Nice Experience

Same day repair which corrected the problem. Special kudos to shuttle driver Hiram who got me home in time for me to do something with my day while my car was in service, then got me back in time for me to avoid the brunt of rush hour traffic.

• Survey

Aloha, Thank you so much for a great response. We do our best to make sure that you are safely back on the road. We appreciate your patience. Mahalo

I really appreciate the service I receive every time I change my oil. I feel so special n fortunate to have this service n to get a report on the condition of my tires, battery,brakes n other conditions of my car. The people there r so awesome. Mahalo nui loa

• No other dealership can compair

Troy and CJ are AWESOME! Very friendly and down to earth guys. Helped me get the deal and car I wanted. It was a long process but also a success!

Aloha, Thank you so much for such a great response. We here at the dealership appreciate such a awesome review. Yes Troy and CJ do there best to make you feel like family. Have a great weekend.

• Windward Auto sales is great

Great job.. Salesman Chris was great!! No pressure buying experience

Aloha, We are happy to know Chris gave you vip service and treatment. It was a no hassle buying experience. Thank you for such a great response.

Great job.. Salesman Chris was great!! No pressure buying experience

• Mister

Arrived at 9:10 AM and left at 2:00 PM. Did not buy the vehicle originally researched being it was too big. Bought a smaller vehicle that fit all my requirements.

Aloha, Thank you so much for your patience. I'm glad that our trusted advisers fit the need in a nicer and newer car for you. We hope you come back soon.

• Theodora Bosch

The service is good. The Service Advisor, Lou Pelekai, knows my jeep and I have confidence in his judgement. Would't go anywhere else.

Aloha Theodara, We here at Windward Auto Sales Inc. want to say thank you for such a great rating. Lou is the very best and wants to keep your car maintenance on point and running at is peak optimal performance. We always hope that you keep coming back for your car service needs. Mahalo.