4.5
  • Oscar Isidro

The ability to get a sincere telephone quote over the telephone; dealer holding the vehicle until the purchase could be consummated was outstanding. Then the visit to pick up the vehicle, received a warm welcome from GM, sales team on the floor and finally from Luke who took the time to check out vehicle and made sure I drove away satisfied. Outstanding.

• great service, clean facility

redundant - Chris is an excellent service personnel and doing it for more than 10 years, he enjoys his work! Thank you!

• Great place to get new car

No pressure. Willingness to work with me. Let me test drive twice. Everything was laid out. Great work on trade.

• My 96 Silverado Z71

Chris kept me up to date on the progress and the team got us back on the road quickly. Do to the age of the car they had to manually inspect all suspected Parts by hand.

• Awesome Service Consultant @ JN Chevrolet

All my experiences dealing with JN Chevrolet have been excellent. I always take my vehicle to their service department for any and all need for my truck. On my last visit the service consultant Conrad Belmes (who is the ONLY person I deal with) was able to get my recall done very quickly. He told me it was going to take about 1 1/2 - 2 hours but was able to get my recall done just under an hour so I did not have too long of a wait. He always make sure that the needs of my truck are taken care of. I hope that he remains at JN Chevrolet for a long time as he will be the only service consultant I want to deal with. He was also able to check on an issue I have with my infotainment center, which I will have to have taken care of when I have the time to go down there. He gave me a print out of the issue and also the amount of time I would need to leave my truck there to get it re-programmed. How he treats me and my truck is a major reason why I will only see him for anything to do with my truck, whether its just a simple oil change or a repair.

• Christian Corbidge

It was awesome easy and they helped me find the best vehicle possible for my needs. Great team from sales to finance!!! Have already recommended to my friends.

• Service

Had my first service done and the service advisor was very professional and courteous. Will deal with him again.

• Very Poor Customer Service and Follow Up

Purchased a used vehicle on 2/28/16, but the registration sticker on the vehicle expired on Dec. 2015. Dealer reassured me that the registration was current until Dec. 2016, and they will get the current sticker, new ownership title and registration in a couple of weeks. Explained to them my concern about getting stopped by HPD for the expired registration sticker even though there was a temporary registration. Kept calling the salesperson and Internet sales person and kept getting the same reply they will follow up. About 5 weeks have past and they finally called to pick up the documents. On April 8, 2016, I went to the dealership to pick up the registration and found no current sticker. Complained to the Internet salesperson and the used car sales manager about this on going issue in getting a current sticker. Explained to them that they are in the car business and they supposed to know what to do and that consumers are being charged a documentation fee for the dealer to get all the current vehicle docs. I even tried to do the work for them and went to the DMV, but DMV declined to issue a registration sticker since the vehicle was in my daughter's name. Before going to the DMV, the sales manager said I should have no problem even though the docs are in my daughter's name. Still unresolved and I would not recommend anyone to buy a car from this dealership. They are in the car business, but they do not know what their doing.

• Volt customer

Service Representative Chris, was very helpful and always called back when there was a question. His response was very fast. He was courteous and pleasant even when I wasn't.

• Great Service

Overall, my experience was a good one. I purchased a Chevy Sonic and have no regrets. The salesman, Chris Black worked me to get exactly what I wanted with no pressure at all. There were some issues with getting the right paperwork and figures with the finance department, but it all worked out in the end. I would recommend this to dealer to anyone.