New 503-336-9872
Used 503-336-9872 Email Dealer

Average based on 349 reviews.
  • 1996 Tacoma service

We've bought around 12 vehicles here. They still honor the lifetime LOF on my 1996 Tacoma. Great folks-

• Fully satisfied

Tried twice to get car repaired at another Toyota dealer and Beaverton Toyota fixed it the first time with no problem. Great service and with a loaner too! Thanks BT.

• Our car buying experience

We appreciated the service and the attention to detail as we went through the process of selecting the right car for us. We keep coming back to this dealership because of the excellent product and the people who work there. Relationship is important to us and John and Kevin went the extra mile to help us through the car - buying process.

• Nice experience

Happy with my new car. Wished the process was much quicker, but in the end no issues, David was great at getting the sale completed.

• Great service

Spencer was my sales person. He did a wonderful job to get me into a car that I liked and could afford. He is very professional. This is the second time I have leased a car from Beaverton Toyota. I will definitely get a car from them again.

• Oil Change / Checkup

Just an oil change / multipoint check. They were 15 min later than predicted. Nice waiting area with good WiFi.

• Used Car Purchase

Luis was very helpful through the entire buying process

Luis was very helpful through the entire buying process

• Title

Great The service was great but I do not like your survey I don't see why I have to put so many characters I don't know what title is for and I don't know why I have to write a review

• Car purchase

I had a great experience buying my new truck at Beaverton Toyota and from my salesman Tony. Thanks

• They meet their goals for excellence

What a great experience. We worked with Mohammad Khan. He helped my wife find EXACTLY what she was looking for and was able to get the price and her trade-in value to where we needed it to be. We knew ahead of time what fair pricing was and he made it happen. The quality of the car was top- notch and looked nearly unused even though it was 4 years old and +60,000 miles. He explained every number and there was NO PRESSURE for any other add-on services. The other employees seemed very positive and friendly and all the other shoppers were also very upbeat and were making purchases. They claim that they will make buyers happy and they do. I never considered Beaverton Toyota before this purchase but now I can recommend them highly.