• Carr Chevrolet was great!

Everyone was very helpful, definitely a great car buying experience!

Hi Russ, Thank you so much for the feedback. Let us know if you need anything. We really appreciate your business. Scott C

Everyone was very helpful, definitely a great car buying experience!

• Carr Chevy

They were very nice and helpful with everything. Would recommend to friends.

They were very nice and helpful with everything. Would recommend to friends.

• Review of Superb

All in all, whichever way you look at it, one way or yet another, the entire experience was Superb! (Apparently, just saying "Superb!" was not sufficient for this review,)

• Carr Chevrolet

Appointments are easy to schedule and fix my schedule. Completion time is as scheduled. Everyone is friendly. I use the shuttle service when maintenance take over an hour. Otherwise I relax in the lounge, coffee, watch news and or catch up on my emails.

• Valerie

Jesus and Russ were very easy to work with and made the transaction go quickly and smooth as I was crunched for time and exhausted at the end of a busy weekend! I would definitely recommend them.

• Great experience

I really enjoyed my experience shopping for and purchasing a vehicle at Carr. The staff was knowledgeable and service was quick. Thank you!

• Debi M

James Stark, is an amazing employee. Was very knowledgeable & helpful!!

James Stark, is an amazing employee. Was very knowledgeable & helpful!!

• Pete M

James stark was amazing. He got us exactly what we wantd.

James stark was amazing. He got us exactly what we wantd.