Herzog-Meier Volkswagen Volvo Cars

110 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 18, 2019

Our car had major engine issues develop and we had to replace it quickly. We went to Herzog and they listened to our needs, found us several options and... got us in and out very b quickly.

July 31, 2019

I would highly recommend this dealership for service. Service was great and Dylan Stanton was wonderful and very professional. I had a drop off appointment... and was told my vehicle would be ready by 5, to my surprise I received a call a little after 1:00. I will definitely return.

• November 12, 2018

New Owner of 2018 Tiguan SEL R-Line & Golf GTI SE I would highly recommend the team at Herzog-Meier to anyone looking to purchase their next car. I am... not the easiest negotiator and extremely picky when it comes to purchasing a car. Not only are both Ayman and Patrick just good people, but also extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable with years of experience. They went the extra mile to find just the right financial terms running a multitude of options for me on both car purchases I made with them and in addition even finding a car that they did not even have in their inventory and getting it for me. The entire staff there seem to share a genuine passion for cars, many of them have been there for years. It is was made me purchase my first car from Herzog-Meier some 21 years ago and keeps me coming back.

July 30, 2019

Jim S. and the sales team at were very professional. Overall a my family and I had great experience! The purchasing process was transparent and fair. I... love my new Atlas!

July 26, 2019

I purchased a CPO VW GTI in July 2019. I was very satisfied with the care and attention given during the purchase experience. The test drive met all... of my requirements and the sale consultant, Landon Ayala, was thoroughly knowledgeable about the car's features which is important when buying a used car. Landon's knowledge, low pressure sales approach and demeanor were outstanding. The only thing I didn't feel that great about was that I wasn't able to negotiate the deal that I was looking for. However, in hindsight, I am very happy with the car and purchase and that's most important. I would highly recommend Herzog-Meier VW.

July 22, 2019

We bought a new Beetle Convertible and are very happy with the car and the buying experience. Jim Sandman took us through the process from beginning to... end. He did an excellent job of answering questions and educating us about the car. When we made the decision to buy he made the completion of the deal very easy. We look forward to dealing with Herzog-Meier in the future.

July 22, 2019

After having my eye on the new Atlas for a while, finally took the time to stop by and take a look at them. Jim S and Landon were extremely patient as... it took a few trips with weeks in between juggling a busy schedule to finalize the purchase. Jim's knowledge of vw was impressive and helpful in making a decision. My previous shopping experience a few years back was not pleasant. Happy to say this was not the case this time.

July 19, 2019

Bought a used Car from here. Jim Sandman was the saleman and I had a glare at car buying experience with him. He was professional and easy to work with.

July 6, 2019

Last night I purchased my very first car! What a great experience I had! From the start, Jim stepped in and helped us, showing nothing but kindness and... valuable information. At no point did we feel like he was trying to push a sale, like other places we have been. We were very impressed that the manager, Patrick, came and introduced himself! The purchasing experience was a breeze while working with both James and Mejra.

July 1, 2019

Landon Ayala was so helpful and knowledgeable. We were looking for a TDI Jetta and with the recall issues and recent fixes we had a ton of questions and... concerns, and he answered them all and quelled any doubt we had.