Herzog-Meier Volkswagen Volvo Cars

Used 888-628-5048 Email Dealer
Service 888-656-1561

4.5
  • Exceptional service at Herzogg-Meier

I had exceptional service from Ayman Achour there. Although from Vancouver, WA I went out of my way to Herzogg-Meier in Beaverton because they took very good care of me. Ayman even deliver the car to me.

• Frank Utah, Salesmen ~ is Great!!!

We recently purchased a used vehicle from salesmen, Frank Utah. I would recommend him to anyone. He was extremely professional and there was no pressure at all. He worked with us on the price we felt was fair and even came in on his day off to hand us the keys! Be sure to ask for him if your in the market for a used or new car. You will not be disappointed.

• Found my Volvo, relaxed experience

Anthony was very informed and answered all of my questions, and made my buying experience easy! The car was priced fairly.

• Not as Advertised

I found my dream car on Cars.Com at this dealer. I located my own transport service and for two days offered full advertised price. Unfortunately, the dealer's Cars.Com price was not honored. Multiple calls, emails and texts, all ignored the original pricing. I am Very disappointed.

Gina, we are equally disappointed in the experience you received. Obviously an $80,000 2017 Volvo XC90 would not have a sale price of $47,000... but due to a technical error on behalf of Cars.com that was the price displayed online. Please understand our dealership had no part in this error, and we have rectified the problem with Cars.com. We apologize for this confusion and wish you the best of luck in finding a Volvo that suits your needs.

• So far, great!

Frank Utah did a great job helping us find a car and getting us set up with financing. Very friendly and knowledgeable. The entire staff stuck around until pretty late on a Friday night to get everything wrapped up for us. On a side note- while we were waiting for some financial information we overheard the girl in a room next to us having a huge, screaming, cursing tantrum about wanting a bigger discount. Kudos to the sales staff that was working with her for not throwing her out on her ear. They were very patient with her and even she went home happy.

• Bought new Mazda CX-5 at Herzog Meier

Excellent customer service from intro to driving off the lot! Sales person Jesse Glimpse particularly good. Thank you

• Jim Gordon best experiance I have ever had

Jim Gordon made my car buying experiance a very happy satisfied experiance

Jim Gordon made my car buying experiance a very happy satisfied experiance

• Jim Gordon was a pleasure to work with

Jim Gordon was a pleasure to work with. I am very impressed with the dealership

Jim Gordon was a pleasure to work with. I am very impressed with the dealership

• Best Experience from a dealership

Matt was awesome to work with and I highly recommend him for your next vehicle purchase!

• Volvo Review

I recently purchased a new Volvo and I want to give a shout out to Doug Galloway. It was one of the best experiences I've had at Volvo and this is my third vehicle from Herzog-Meier. Doug is professional, straight-forward, and does what he says he going to do. He deserves every award he has on the walls of his office and I will continue to be a Volvo customer because of him. Buying a new car can be a tedious, drawn-out experience but working with Doug made it fun and simple. I highly recommend him and thank him for his great service.