Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights

419 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights from DealerRater.com

Our second purchase in 6 months. We really enjoyed the experience.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Our second purchase in 6 months. We really enjoyed the experience.

• Ms. Clarenda Gardner

Great service with professional attitudes. Thank you The waiting room needs better and more comfortable sitting.

• Another satisfied customer

Greeted promptly! Services completed as requested and in a timely manner. As always, I am completely satisfied.

Thank you Mr. Byrd for the great rating and review!! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

• Customer experience

Sean went above and beyond Offering a valet ride to pick me up and make sure i had a new ride coming home. Thank you Sheehy Ford marlow heights!

Thank you Ms. Harrison for the wonderful rating and review!! We are thrilled to hear that Sean was able to help you out so tremendously, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

• My experience

Sean was very patient and informative┬┐ I appreciate him he's a very good salesman

Thanks, Roland! If you ever have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Alexander

Everything great Thanks Sonny For all your help Love my Taurus

Andre, we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Everything great Thanks Sonny For all your help Love my Taurus

• Thanks for all your help

Thanks Al Russell for providing great customer experience. I love this Kia Rio. Just wat I was looking for.

Thank you Mr. Smith for the wonderful review!! We are so glad that Al was able to help you out, and hope you enjoy your new Kia Rio!!

• Excellent

Excellent service. Efficient, quick and professional.

Thank you Jane for the awesome rating and review!!

Excellent service. Efficient, quick and professional.

Thank you Jane for the awesome rating and review!!

• Overall, a positive experience

I bought my current car from this dealer. Generally speaking, the car buying process is too long. At this dealer, it seemed to take even longer. Too much haggling on my trade-in value. We could've saved a lot of time (and the salesperson maybe could have made another sale) if they presented their true best offer from the beginning. After the haggling, the process went smoothly and rather quickly. I get that same car serviced here, and I can say that they provide great service. Service facilities are pretty good, and they just upgraded their sales facilities.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• 5 Stars

It's been a great experience at Sheehy Ford. I had a great time.

Thank you Dwaine for the great rating and review!!

It's been a great experience at Sheehy Ford. I had a great time.

Thank you Dwaine for the great rating and review!!