Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights

New 888-453-9107 Dealer Website
Used 888-475-4198 Email Dealer
Service 888-302-1925

4.5
361 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights from DealerRater.com
  • Evelyn Betancaourt certified sales floor manager

I had best car experiece of my life Sheehy Ford went to the extreme to make my car buying experience spectacular. I would recomend any one looking for a vehecle new or used to see them best deals in the world. Again many thanks to you all bless you.

• Title

Thanks for helping my mother to get this Ford Escape. She love it. Thanks to Marcus also for working with us.

• Title

Thanks to Al and Ony for getting a vehicle that I so desperately needed to start my business. Thanks and happy new year.

• Title

Thank you Robert for the great rating and review!! We appreciate your kind words, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

Thanks for the excellent service I received from Al Russell. I saw what I liked, I was offered a great price and I drove from Gibsonia PA and got what I wanted. I'm a happy customer. Thanks Al.

• Title

Great Experience. Very helpful! I am a Happy new car owner!

Thank you Earl for the great rating and review!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

Great Experience. Very helpful! I am a Happy new car owner!

Thank you Earl for the great rating and review!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

• Title

So happy to be in my new C-MAX Jolonte helped me get!!

Thank you for the great rating and review!!

So happy to be in my new C-MAX Jolonte helped me get!!

Thank you for the great rating and review!!

• Title

This was my first time buying a new car and Michael was able to answer all my endless questions. I was able to walk out with a new car the next day.

• Title

Great experience, Marcus and Micheal were fantastic!

Great experience, Marcus and Micheal were fantastic!

Thank you Scott for the great review!! We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our dealership, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

• Title

Thank you Ronald for the great rating and review!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

Thanks to Al Russell and his managers I was able to get a car. I was not sure I was able to buy but they worked with me and give me the best option available. I'm happy I have an early Christmas gift

Thank you Ronald for the great rating and review!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

• Title

Thank you Grady for the wonderful review!! We are so glad that our team was able to help you out, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

We went in with little to no expectation of getting a car since the 2011 escape we had was near dead at 100k plus miles. Al Russell help me and my wife get a reliable vehicle. Thanks to all the managers at Sheehy ford Marlow heights.