• Suburban Chev has earned my business for life!

This is was my 3 Tahoe and 4 vehicle purchased from Suburban Chevrolet. The staff is great and GM Jeff Baldwin makes buying a vehicle a truly enjoyable experience. As a Seattle resident I have lots of dealerships to choose from but despite the 3.5 hour drive, Suburban Chev has earned my business for life

• SUBURBAN CHEVROLET SANDY

I REALLY ENJOY COMING TO THE DEALERSHIP. MY AGENT AND FOLKS THERE KNOW MY VEHICLE. THEY DO AN EXCELLENT WORK. THEY LET ME KNOW IF SOMETHING IS NEEDING SOME ATTENTION AND WILL LET ME MAKE THE DECISION TO HAVE IT SERVICED OR NOT RIGHT THEN. I REALLY TRUST THE MECHANICS AND THE AGENT, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO ME TO HAVE IT SERVICED THERE, BECAUSE I AM ASSURED THAT I AM DRIVING MY CAR IN TIP TOP CONDITION. I KNOW THAT MY CAR WILL TAKE ME WHERE I NEED TO GO! THANK YOU GEORGE AND THE OTHER AGENTS AS WELL AS THE MECHANICS!! YOU ROCK!

• Great Dealership

Absolutely the easiest, most pleasurable buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend Suburban Chevrolet. Thank you Montee

• Review

Tim Pullen and Jeff Baldwin did a great job.The vehicle was ready as promised and they always do a very professional job.

• My Experience With Suburban Chevrolet.

I first went to Suburban Chevrolet for a simple repair on my truck. I was treated so well by the service manager that I decided to purchase my next vehicle from their dealership. Eight months later I purchased a new Silverado. I dealt with two salesmen (Michael and Chad) who were cut from the same cloth as Jim. They were kind and considerate which was a welcome change from previous encounters at other dealerships. I was given more for my trade in than I thought was possible. I drove away quite delighted with my new vehicle and my new friends at Suburban Chevrolet.

• Top notch dealership

Couldn't ask for more. Have been dealing with Suburban for years.

Couldn't ask for more. Have been dealing with Suburban for years.

• Owner.

Always professional, I have purchased 3 new vehicles. Always satisified. ON my 2012 CAmaro ZL1 they charged me 10,000 over list which was hard to pay but it was typical for that car at the time. would have been happier at just paying list which i never do! Do enjoy the car and i have nothing bad to say about the company. Very nice people, highly recommend them.

• The Place To Go

Great facility and great customer service! Suburban is always the place I go for Chevrolet Service.

• Camaro Owner

Great people completely understand my needs Great service

Great people completely understand my needs Great service

• Regular Service at Suburban Chevrolet

Friendly, professional and quality service performed in a timely manner.

Friendly, professional and quality service performed in a timely manner.