1.0
  • Very poor customer service!

I have had Griffith Motors service my Pilot since I bought it new in 2005. I brought it in to have the oil changed. They told me my transmission cooler was leaking. I asked them to fix it and told them they installed it 8 months before so it should be under warranty. I also had a problem with my AC blowing hot air all of the time. After a few weeks I called them, because I hadn't heard from them. They told me they couldn't find the leak and they were unable to reproduce the problem with the AC. I told them that was strange because we had tried everything for months and nothing worked. He said he would check again. I picked up the car and as soon as I turned it on that AC was blowing hot air. The service department was closed so I brought it back in the morning. Within minutes they had diagnosed the problem. I asked when they could have the parts. They told me the next day. They then proceeded to tell me they were booked out a week. They had my car for two months! If they had spent a few minutes with the car originally they could have had it done so long ago. If this is how they treat long time, loyal customers, I don't want to be one.

• High quality people to deal with

We've bought from Bodie. Couldn't be more pleased. I think he really cares about his customers. You can and should expect to find people with integrity at Griffith motors. We are happy to be able to give them two thumbs up...each!