Sheehy Ford Lincoln of Gaithersburg

1230 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sheehy Ford Lincoln of Gaithersburg from DealerRater.com
  • great place for business

I get very skeptical when shopping for a car because honestly is usually not very common in the car industry but I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised by Sheehy Ford of Gaithersburg and their my salesperson Patrice. I knew what I wanted so it was a matter of getting the best deal, after being lied to by a few local dealers, I decided to call Sheehy, they offered a great deal and honor it. The easiest deal I made hands down. Thanks again Patrice

We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience JCK456! We hope you enjoy your new car and happy to have you as a part of the Sheehy Ford Lincoln of Gaithersburg Family!!

• Car Repair
    September 22, 2017

Sheehy handled the repair of my Fusion rear bumper, the insurance company and a car rental, all at the same time. They repaired the car in 2 days and it looks great. I would particularly like to commend Marty Tyler for his quick professional service. Thanks so much.

• Look for the right Escape
    September 20, 2017

John emailed many times and we found two different ones. After thinking for a while I started to think I wasn't ready to trade I told John and he asked if he could stay in touch which I said yes. Very good Salesmen - John S

• Awesome service, great salesman
    September 19, 2017

Made a blind phone call about the price they had on a F150. A few hours later Brandon had the one I wanted with little trouble. Fast and friendly service.

• QUICK
    September 16, 2017

Sheehy Ford Lincoln Of Gaithersburg

We are happy to have you in our family. Thank you for the great review and high star rating!

I got a car at Sheehy a little while back. Great experience, mainly because my sales rep. kept in touch, and patiently waited until I got the car. I come from a sales background myself, and his way of customer service reminded very much of my own which always ended up positive.

• Best prices in town. Kate was amazing
    September 15, 2017

Sheehy Ford Lincoln Of Gaithersburg

I was looking to buy a new Ford car so I went and test drove a new Mustang at Sheehy, Gaithersburg that I absolutely loved. Katherine Van Arnum (Kate)assisted me during the entire process and I ended up buying it from them as they have the best prices in town. The entire procedure was very smooth and Kate was an excellent professional guiding me through it.

• Great experience, friendly staff
    September 15, 2017

Brandon helped me a lot in making my choice, the overall experience was great, friendly staff. Honesty is the most important thing and i found that.

Sheehy Ford Lincoln Of Gaithersburg

Great to hear! We hope you are enjoying your new car.

Sheehy Ford Lincoln Of Gaithersburg

Great to hear! We hope you are enjoying your new car.

• Amazing Experience!

Sheehy Ford Lincoln Of Gaithersburg

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Reza was great with us! He helped us through the whole process. It could be very stressful to deal with numbers and deciding between leasing or financing, but after Reza???s thorough explanations we knew exactly what to do. The atmosphere was amazing and everybody was so nice. Reza is great with customers and you do not feel pressured working with him. Thanks again!

Sheehy Ford Lincoln Of Gaithersburg

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

• Excellent overall experience

Sheehy Ford Lincoln Of Gaithersburg

Thanks for the great review and high star rating! We appreciate your business and feedback.

My sales consultant Brandon Evans, was straight forward, honest, courteous and very professional. His manager Raphael was also very helpful. I would like to recommend that you hire more Finance Managers. Especially for a busy day like Saturday. There were only 2 and that delayed my transaction a lot.

• Fantastic experience!

Sheehy Ford Lincoln Of Gaithersburg

Thanks for the great review and high star rating! We appreciate your business!

I received excellent service. I am very happy with my purchase. Willy Brandon was patient, funny and very friendly. He was also very knowledgeable and informative. Definitively recommend to other buyers.

Sheehy Ford Lincoln Of Gaithersburg

Thanks for the great review and high star rating! We appreciate your business!