Larsen Motors

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

71 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larsen Motors from DealerRater.com

January 18, 2018

I went in to look at a late model used truck. Thomas Spencer informed me they had sold the truck the day before. Thomas asked me a few questions abou...t what I was looking for in a truck then got on the computer and located one at another dealership. He had the truck brought to Larsens lot for me to look at. The truck was what I had in mind if I were to order it from the factory, needless to say I bought it on the spot. Thomas took the time to understand what I wanted and worked toward that end instead of trying to sell me something close that they had in inventory. Thank You Thomas and the rest of the staff for your courtious service.

January 8, 2018

We have used Larson Motors for over 15 years for our cars. In for a recall repair, because we trust service department. Thought to check out cars. My ...old sales person had retired, she was great, so Thomas Spencer stepped in. I told him what I needed. I'm disabled. Next thing I knew, I'm sitting in a car that fits my needs exactly, at a price i can afford. No pressure, no hard sell. Thomas Spencer is my new favorite salesperson. It is great in all these years Larsen Motors hasn't changed.

Employees Worked With
    December 23, 2017

They over charged me for an extended warranty I did not want and will not use. They finally worked out a solution to make me happy.

December 8, 2017

Great dealership...glad I went with them. BEST car best deal, best of everything! ASK FOR RASHAD! He is the one to buy your car from!

July 13, 2017

Price is high and very little give. Slow to respond to inquiring customer. The fact that the Sales rep did not send info as they stated and it was the...ir idea made me drop them from my list of dealers. Sorry

May 23, 2017

After two years of research, investigation, and deliberation I finally decided to purchase a late model Cadillac CTS. My preferences were very particu...lar and I was pleased to discover that Larson Motors had exactly what I was looking for in a 2016 at a great price point. I live over an hour away so I called ahead and got Pricilla who made sure the car was still on the lot and available for test drive. The transaction went smooth and hassle free. Pricilla was attentive, professional and didn't attempt out-talk or sell me on things that were not important to me. I love my new CTS!

Employees Worked With
    May 19, 2017

Just bought a pre-owned 2010 Toyota Corolla from Larson Auto Dealership at McMinnville. Rashad Logan was so helpful and provided all the necessary inf...ormation I needed for my purchase promptly by text messaging back and forth with me. He even guided me as made my way from Beaverton to McMinnville for the first time. All the paperwork was completed in less the two hours in the same office. It took less than an hour for my daughter to complete her own part of the paper work and drive off with the car the following morning. The finance guy even shopped for the best financing and payment options for us. The vehicle has been doing okay since we picked it up about two weeks ago.

April 10, 2017

The service department is very trust worthy and they do good work. The service department is very good at what the do.

Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with... the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Best, Phil Nehring | General Manager | (715) 327-4217

April 9, 2017

the service staff are fabulous, I always feel like they are looking after my best interest. The wait time is minimal.

Linda, it is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If th...ere's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Best, Phil Nehring | General Manager | (715) 327-4217

April 4, 2017

The estimate was right on and Matt was very helpful. Came back and bought a new Acadia the next day. Excellent experience with that also.

Richard, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with... the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Best, Phil Nehring | General Manager | (715) 327-4217

Larsen Motors