67 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larsen Motors from DealerRater.com
  • Review
    July 13, 2017

Price is high and very little give. Slow to respond to inquiring customer. The fact that the Sales rep did not send info as they stated and it was their idea made me drop them from my list of dealers. Sorry

• "Great car, Great customer experience" Worth the trip!!
    May 23, 2017

After two years of research, investigation, and deliberation I finally decided to purchase a late model Cadillac CTS. My preferences were very particular and I was pleased to discover that Larson Motors had exactly what I was looking for in a 2016 at a great price point. I live over an hour away so I called ahead and got Pricilla who made sure the car was still on the lot and available for test drive. The transaction went smooth and hassle free. Pricilla was attentive, professional and didn't attempt out-talk or sell me on things that were not important to me. I love my new CTS!

• Larsen motors is efficient, customer friendly and reliable.
    May 19, 2017

Just bought a pre-owned 2010 Toyota Corolla from Larson Auto Dealership at McMinnville. Rashad Logan was so helpful and provided all the necessary information I needed for my purchase promptly by text messaging back and forth with me. He even guided me as made my way from Beaverton to McMinnville for the first time. All the paperwork was completed in less the two hours in the same office. It took less than an hour for my daughter to complete her own part of the paper work and drive off with the car the following morning. The finance guy even shopped for the best financing and payment options for us. The vehicle has been doing okay since we picked it up about two weeks ago.

• Top notch service

The service department is very trust worthy and they do good work. The service department is very good at what the do.

• Fabulous Service Always

the service staff are fabulous, I always feel like they are looking after my best interest. The wait time is minimal.

• Larsen Motors

The estimate was right on and Matt was very helpful. Came back and bought a new Acadia the next day. Excellent experience with that also.

• Great place to buy a car
    March 28, 2017

The best car buying experience I've ever had! Excellent sales staff, no upsales, no back and forth. Just honesty and professionalism all around. Highly recommended for your new or used auto purchase.

• Good Car, Great Experience
    March 21, 2017

My fella's car was totaled so we were looking for a simple replacement rig. We checked the dealerships in Salem and decided to also look outside the immediate area. We found a small, older model pickup that looked promising. We spoke with Thomas, who had it ready to test drive when we arrived. I offered to stay behind so he could give his sales pitch, but he handed us the keys and said, Nah, I trust you - take it out and let me know what you think." Once we got back, the deal was pretty painless - we got the price we wanted without much back and forth and Dan took good care of us with the paperwork. We were very pleased with how we were treated and highly recommend the dealership, and Thomas and Dan in particular.

• The "Rabbit" speaks his mind
    December 18, 2016

To my friends that know me as the Rabbit, howdy. To those that do not my name is Kenny and I'm here to compliment a salesman at Larsen Motors. Nick Porter is simply the finest! The wife and I purchased a 2016 GMC Terrain from Nick and we feel "good" about the deal. Can't say that everyday folks. I will deal with Nick in the future and I recommend that you do too.

• Bad service

Used BMW 2016 has problem with break after a few days. Raul who helped us told us to come when we made appointment, but he was busy and sent Bob to talk to us and he's not helpful. We had to wait for long time. Very unwelcome and irresponsible. Waste of time and money! Very disappointed!