Lum's Buick GMC

Used (503) 376-8713 (503) 376-8713
Service (503) 379-0850 (503) 379-0850

3.9

HGROSSIII@HOTMAIL.COM

Service has definitely improved since I first bought my new and used car.

1.0

Don't take your vehicle here.

I took my 2017 canyon in for a pretty serious issue. The only thing that service department provided me was a $35 bill from tightening my spare tire underneath the vehicle.... Which obviously didn't even address why I came in. Don't go here

Warranty and maintenance service

Lum's provided excellent warranty work on my 15 year old car, purchased at this dealership new in 2004. I also go to Lums for maintenance work, because they are simply excellent at checking what my vehicle needs per the records they keep and from the extensive checklist they go through during a typical service.

Excellent service and great people

I went to the dealership to find my wife a birthday present, after I found the car she would love, The purchasing process was flawless. I was so happy with the experience I came back 2 days later and bought a new truck.

Great Disappointment

Our 2017 Buick Encore required an engine rebuild and rear brakes at 11,000 miles. Weeks later, back in the shop for another rear brake replacement.

Top notch service

The service department is very trust worthy and they do good work. The service department is very good at what the do.

Dealer response

Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Best, Phil Nehring | General Manager | (715) 327-4217

Fabulous Service Always

the service staff are fabulous, I always feel like they are looking after my best interest. The wait time is minimal.

Dealer response

Linda, it is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Best, Phil Nehring | General Manager | (715) 327-4217

Larsen Motors

The estimate was right on and Matt was very helpful. Came back and bought a new Acadia the next day. Excellent experience with that also.

Dealer response

Richard, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Best, Phil Nehring | General Manager | (715) 327-4217

Bad service

Used BMW 2016 has problem with break after a few days. Raul who helped us told us to come when we made appointment, but he was busy and sent Bob to talk to us and he's not helpful. We had to wait for long time. Very unwelcome and irresponsible. Waste of time and money! Very disappointed!

1.6

Terrible experience

I bought a 2014 Chevy traverse from Larsen motors the 1st week of January 2016. 3 days of having the car home, I noticed the floor boards were soaking wet, leaking under the glove box, radio would shut off automatically going down the road. Took it back to the dealer to get worked on. 3 weeks later, I'm still without my vehicle. They called asking if I replaced the windshield as it needed to be resealed, claiming I bought it in September 2015. It has taken them 3 weeks to dry the carpet and put a new fuse box in. I was also informed they had 6 vehicles in the shop with water leaks at the same time mine is in there. My test drive was scheduled for noon, I showed up 40 minutes early and the car was already running and warmed up, seems as though someone knew about this problem. No dealer starts a car 40 minutes before a test drive. Not a satisfied customer, as I will not be buying from them again, and won't be referring anyone to buy from them as well.