Malloy Mazda Mitsubishi

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Great experience, thanks to Dave Rowland

Dave Rowland provided excellent service. Immediately following the automated email, he established personal contact. He maintained contact without bei...ng pushy. He stayed late when I was caught in traffic on my way for a test drive. Omar was courteous and professional. The one recommendation I have: don't advertise a car until it is ready. The dealership acquired the car I was interested in on a Friday and had it advertised by Sunday. But when I arrived at the dealership on Monday, the car had not yet been cleaned and a tire needed to be changed before it could be taken for a test drive.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Our apologies ...the vehicle wasn't ready as promised. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! All the best, Malloy Mazda & Mitsubishi

• Highly Recommend this dealership

I've never written a review for anything other than restaurants online, but felt obligated to do so after buying a Mitsubishi Lancer from Woodbridge M...alloy. I cannot express the magnitude of my satisfaction with this dealer. I spent three months researching the car I want. I travel for work so I looked for the best deal all over the country, not just locally. I highly recommend working with Ryan at Malloy Mitsubishi. He really worked for the best deal. He spent time showing me the car, explaining the features and even showed me features I was not aware of even as a previous Mitsubishi buyer. He treated me well, I have recommended the dealership to others and I will service my car there as well.

• Great Sales, Great Manager, and Great Experience

Great experience buying from these guys. I told my sales guy how much I wanted to spend on the GTI i was looking at and he said they were motivated to... sell it. I gave him what I wanted to spend out the door and he came back no problem. Next day I picked it up and after a small discussion with the Sales manager he actually got me out the door less than my out the door price. Derek Champion was a great sales guy to work with, and the Sales Manager I forget his name made the process one of the best I have had buying a vehicle.

• Finally a dealer that you can trust!

I went to Malloy Mazda Mitsu for a routine service for my Mazda3 and the folks their are nice and proffesional. I asked some questions that I already ...knew the answers to and the service advisor gave all their answers straight and trusting. I was impressed and I will go back.

• My 2012 Dodge Avenger

My excepince was excellent. I would recomend Malloy to anyone buying a car in the DMV.

• Service Sucks here

I took a Mitsubishi to service this this dealer for Cat convertors which is under warranty for 80k miles. They wanted to repair everything on this car... 1st for thousands of dollars before the change the Cat convertors. When I said no the charged me $120 or so for NOTHING... HOW THEY GOT THESE GOOD REVIEWS I DON'T KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..

Dear Valued Customer, I apologize that the service you received was not acceptable by your standards or that of Malloy Mazda Mitsubishi. Thank you f...or taking the time to share your experience so that we can correct this matter for you. Commitment to excellent customer service is the highest priority in helping our customers with their automotive needs. We will be reaching out to you to insure a satisfactory resolution is provided for you, as with all of our valued customers. Michael Taylor General Manager Malloy Mazda Mitsubishi

• My For Explorer

I was very happy with the service I received at Malloy Mazda when I purchased my used car. I went to other dealerships and found the service and knowl...edge better at the location. Dean was very helpfull and answered all my questions.

Dear T. Hall, Thank you for taking the time to post your positive experience with Malloy Mazda Mitsubishi. As the General Manager, I always expect o...ur customers to receive the best customer service from our staff, however, it is always nice to hear it directly from our valued customers. On behalf of your Sales Consultant, Dean, and Malloy Mazda Mitsubishi, we are sincerely grateful for your business. Michael Taylor General Manager Malloy Mazda Mitsubishi

• My 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS is.................

I had a good experience purchasing my used 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS from Dean at Malloy Mazda in Woodbridge, This people are straight forward throug...h the whole process. I did not have the best credit but their finance department could help me to get my new car loan.

• My New Mitsubishi Lancer GTS

im really satisfied whit the customer service from malloy mitsubishi thank you to mr. Dean Reyes for great service.

• got a good deal at Malloy

All went well with the purchase of my 2013 Hyundai accent. I had been looking for a hatchback with a manual transmission and they had a slightly used ...one that I located on line. The price and the car are great. My only negative comment is about the need for me to do an oil change within a few days of purchase. Selling a vehicle that needed an oil change I thought was tacky

Malloy Mazda Mitsubishi