Dick Hannah Acura of Portland

235 reviews

235 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dick Hannah Acura of Portland from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 7, 2019

I recently purchased an Acura RDX SUV from Sandy at Dick Hannah of Portland. This is my third Acura I have purchased from Dick Hannah. I have always... been impressed by the service I receive and the professionalism of everyone at Acura. I would never go anywhere else for service or purchase of another car. I am a dedicated Acura owner.

Sandi, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Dick Hannah Acura of Portland. Thank you ...so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

June 3, 2019

Low pressure and high service atmosphere. Great to deal with and very happy with my vehicle and the entire experience.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear we were able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of service t...o you again in the future. Best wishes, Dick Hannah Acura of Portland

April 29, 2019

salesperson was very helpful, knowledgeable, efficient; purchase was quite easy, no nonsense dickering. He has contacted me twice since purchase to see... how I'm doing, and answer any questions. Very much appreciated!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

April 17, 2019

Always helpful and efficient service. Thank you, Brandy!

Kerri, we are so happy to read such a great review about Dick Hannah Acura of Portland! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to re...ach out. Take care.

April 8, 2019

I looked online and found a 2013 Infiniti G37X at the dealership and told them when exactly I’d be at the dealership to look at it. When I showed up I... had to wait because the salesman was in a training meeting. It was raining outside so my exterior examination of the car was brief. When I offered a price of $200 less than the price they would not accept my offer. So I had to pay full price for the car. When I got the car home I noticed the two rear tires were actually more worn upon further review. Les Schwab recommended new tires for this awd because of the way all 4 tires must be the same or else the awd will activate the front wheels when not necessary. AWD was occasionally flashing on my dash so that made sense. When I got my car back the rear tires were not offered back to me as they were being disposed of. I still have the fronts which are quite used but I have them as spares. $680 for the tires. After new tires the awd has never reappeared. As I was waiting to receive my plates in the mail I was at the expense of showing my trip permit through the back window with 5 percent window tint. You could only see the permit if you were standing right behind the car. Luckily I didn’t get pulled over. Within a week I had to pay $100 to get the illegal window tint removed from my back window as well as the two passenger rear windows. After 2500 miles my front right wheel bearing was making noise. Les Schwab confirmed and it was replaced under power train warranty but not until I payed over $100 gas to get there and also replace the gas in the loaner as requested. I also noticed the car was sold to me missing one of the chrome pieces on the left fog light housing. There’s a red key flashing on the dash I replaced the battery it’s still flashing and they couldn’t figure it out while I was there getting my wheel bearing. I was told to go to Infiniti for that issue but the car was sold to me in the beginning with the red key. I tried to contact them online they the contact us message system online with no response. They are not willing to take responsibility for anything I just mentioned so no I do not recommend Dick Hannah Acura of Portland. These kinds of problems are the reason I asked for $200 off the price. They never respond to emails or reviews they don’t care about you or your business. I recommend a pre purchase inspection before buying. I personally will not be going back. I don’t have pictures of the tires as they were not offered back to me so I’ve included ones I do have on their Facebook reviews. I overpaid at least $200 on the car plus I’m out almost another $1000 keeping the car on the road. For the same price I could have gotten a Q50s.

Hi Carl, My name is Tony Hornback. I'm the General Manager. I have verified your complaint and researched your vehicle history. I do see where we re...paired wheel bearings on your vehicle at no charge, but I can't verify the other claims based on information I have. I would like the opportunity to discuss the items you claim are/were defective and see if I can help you with a resolution. I can be reached at 503-734-1400. I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Tony

April 8, 2019

I looked online and found a 2013 Infiniti G37X at the dealership and told them when exactly I'd be at the dealership to look at it. When I showed up I... had to wait because the salesman was in a training meeting. It was raining outside so my exterior examination of the car was brief. When I offered a price of $200 less than the price they would not accept my offer. So I had to pay full price for the car. When I got the car home I noticed the two rear tires were actually more worn upon further review. Les Schwab recommended new tires for this awd because of the way all 4 tires must be the same or else the awd will activate the front wheels when not necessary. AWD was occasionally flashing on my dash so that made sense. When I got my car back the rear tires were not offered back to me as they were being disposed of. I still have the fronts which are quite used but I have them as spares. $680 for the tires. As I was waiting to receive my plates in the mail I was at the expense of showing my trip permit through the back window with 5 percent window tint. You could only see the permit if you were standing right behind the car. Luckily I didn't get pulled over. Within a week I had to pay $100 to get the illegal window tint removed from my back window as well as the two passenger rear windows. After 2500 miles my front right wheel bearing was making noise. Les Schwab confirmed and it was replaced under power train warranty but not until I payed over $100 gas to get there and also replace the gas in the loaner as requested. I also noticed the car was sold to me missing one of the chrome pieces on the left fog light housing. There's a red key flashing on the dash I replaced the battery it's still flashing and they couldn't figure it out while I was there getting my wheel bearing. I was told to go to Infiniti for that issue but the car was sold to me in the beginning with the red key. I tried to contact them online with the contact us message system online with no response. They are not willing to take responsibility for anything I just mentioned so no I do not recommend Dick Hannah Acura of Portland. These kinds of problems are the reason I asked for $200 off the price. I recommend a pre purchase inspection before buying. I personally will not be going back. I don't have pictures of the tires as they were not offered back to me so I've included ones I do have on Facebook. For the $16.5k I spent plus almost a thousand extra in expenditures I could have gotten a q50s.

James Binder

(4.6) 11 reviews

March 26, 2019

Highly recommend going to this dealership as we had already worked a deal with another car lot to have them lie and play the back and forth game. I called... acura of Portland and got Jim and explained the situation we where in and let him know exactly where we need to be being we would be traveling 4 hours from southern Oregon and wanted to make sure we had something lined up before we got there. Promptly within 5 minutes he called back and surprisingly to me we had a deal as I thought can it really be this easy? We arrived the next morning they had our car sitting out front ready to go. Everyone there made it a very pleasant experience. If your looking to get treated well and fair go see these guys.

Thanks for the great review! We hope you love your new ride :)Team AOP

(5.0) 11 reviews

James Binder

(4.6) 11 reviews

December 30, 2018

All the team work really well. I don't want to waste their time and my times. So I told Scott and he make it happen. I can't remember his name, but he... a manager of Scott is super nice too. Khoa at financial team is really quick too. So I am glad that everything goes really smooth.

Khoa Dang

(5.0) 14 reviews

Scott Wildman

Internet Sales Manager

(4.7) 22 reviews

December 13, 2018

I normally hate buying a car but this was a dream come true. Scott Wildman was so pleasant to work with and removed every bit of stress I'm used to encountering.... I can't say enough good about him and the Acura team. My adult son even joked that we are "part of the family" now. You can't be but welcome at this dealership and really feel like you made the right choice.

Scott Wildman

Internet Sales Manager

(4.7) 22 reviews

November 21, 2018

My RDX developed a rattle in the steering column that was annoying. They found the problem and had it fixed within a couple of hours. So happy to be rattle... free. The service was top notch!!

Gary Schuler