Dick Hannah Acura of Portland

235 reviews

235 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dick Hannah Acura of Portland from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 22, 2009

We traveled from Spokane Washington to Portland Oregon, a 6 hour drive to buy a vehicle from this dealer. We were not disappointed with how the sale experience... went. The sales rep Tony Lockett did not make us feel pressured into buying something that was not a true fit for us. He was patient with us and he listened to what our concerns were instead of selling us on his own interest and benefit. Ken Williams was very professional as he also put our best interest before his owns profits. Ken took some time to educate us on what to look for in buying a vehicle that will meet your needs not just for now, but even when it is time to trade it in. I appreciate the friendliness that they both showed my wife and I which made the transaction more enjoyable instead of just strictly business. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone not just looking to purchase a car. But purchasing a car with good, professional and friendly customer service wrapped up in it. Thank you again to Tony Lockett and Ken Williams from Shon & Ericka Davis

December 18, 2009

Tony took great care of me and had all the paper work completed when I got there. Had all the historical receipts and service information from the current... owner, and had the car completely washed and waxed when I arrived. I would highly recommend Tony, and Acura of Portland, to anyone considering purchasing a new or used vehicle. I found the car on Craigslist and contacted the dealership, I was immediately contacted by Tony, and Justin, and negotiated the sale over the phone. It was the easiest purchase I ever had, of a vehicle, and I have had many over the years.

July 30, 2009

Do not take your vehicle here for service. They are WAY high on their prices. They quoted me a ridiculously high price for the service of our RDX. Being... somewhat familiar with the average costs for routine auto maintenance I called another dealer locally and one in Seattle. I was shocked to find that I was being charged for extra, unnecessary work and almost double the cost of the other dealers. Be careful where you buy and what they promise you. Free tires for life cost less than being charged double every time you service your vehicle.

March 9, 2009

When I left the Acura of Portland, I felt like I had just left a slimy used car dealership. I made an appointment with a sales associate over the phone... a couple days before. I get in as scheduled and she was not the person that helped me. I was told also that their "new managers" were aggressive with their prices and could meet the price I offered a couple weeks back (hence why I decided to go in). Not only did they do the "bait and switch", I was passed from manager to manager and I'm sure all knowing what my price was but none even lifted a finger to try to get me the price I was told I would get. And their so called "aggressive" pricing was nowhere near aggressive...no better than any other Acura in the area. I hope to never have to deal with them again.

November 8, 2008

I went to Acura of Portland to purchase my first car, Acura TSX and ended up being an excellent buying experience. My sales man Mike O'Brien was extremely... helpful and very knowledgeable when it came to any questions I had concerning the buying experience and after I have purchased the car. The entire staff at the dealership has gone over and above to ensure I'm happy and satisfied with my car purchase. I have been to the service department twice and both experiences have been very good. The wait time isn't any longer than a person would expect any where else. The dealership provides great perks for purchasing a car there, including tires for life, car washes for life and cheap rental cars. They have very helpful with any questions or concerns that you might have. I would recommend this dealership and Mike O'Brien to anyone!