Nissan of Portland

51 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 23, 2019

good salesman great customer service and friendly.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! Angie, Customer Relations Manager

April 23, 2019

The team was great about doing their best to meet my needs. Very happy with my new car.

Kellie Brahm, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Rustom Nissan Of Portland. We're looking forward to y...our next visit with us! Cheers, Angie, Customer Relations Manager

• August 27, 2012

Gotta give it up for Ammar, Pete, and Romano for putting up with me during my parents car buying experience. I know for a fact that if you are a car salesman... I can probably be your kryptonite. These guys were completely patient with me throughout this process. My parents are both retired so I had to look out for my parents best interest at heart. Gave them what my parents wanted in a car and what my parents bottom line was. I told Ammar to go ahead and give me a call whenever they were able to meet my parents needs and within a few hours I received a call from him telling me this was something feasible. I'm always reluctant about a phone call as it could always be a ploy to just get me in so the next morning I decide to look at the competition and see what they were able to do. Was totally put off by the sales person at this other dealership as he was already demanding that prices are as is. Told him I worked in the car business as just small talk and he quickly starts backtracking what he was saying. Went and had lunch with my folks and during lunch got a call back from car salesman at the other dealership telling me he was willing to work with me. I gave him the price that Nissan of Portland quoted before we had left earlier and he told me over the phone that the bottom line he could do was "X" amount of dollars which was fairly feasible in my book. I didn't want to dismiss Ammar quite yet so I made my trek back to Nissan of Portland to see if their claims were true. Arrived here and was not quickly greeted by an entourage of sales consultant only having to walk in the showroom and find Ammar look at me with a smile waiting to assist us. He showed me a variety of models in the price range stated and we began the paperwork process. Told them my parents were willing to just pay cash for the car and they gave us a different alternative to give us the best savings to keep us in the stated price range. Got us in and paperworked signed off at the finance dept. in about an hour and a half. The best part of the whole thing was that they gave us a complimentary tank of gas and had the car detailed. I found a couple minor issues on the detail and they were able to resolve these issues in a timely manner without a change in their composure or the feeling of trying to just rush me out of here. Overall A+ customer service from these guys. I will definitely recommend any of my friends to come here and purchase a car from them. Thank you Nissan of Portland and Ammar, Pete, and Romano for making my parents buying experience a pleasant and easy journey.

March 18, 2019

Beyond satisfied. ?Dante Quinones was very helpful and resourceful. We are extremely happy with our vehicle. The whole team at Nissan was very nice thank... you all.

Francisco Fuentes-Coronado, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at RUSTOM NISSAN OF PORTLAND! ...Thank you again for the great review! Angie Leifsen, Customer Relations Manager

September 19, 2018

I had a great experience and would recommend them to my family and friends. I felt they involved me in the whole process and got me a nice car that I like.

September 12, 2018

They went above and beyond to accommodate me and get me in and out with a car in a real hurry. Jerome was fantastic as well as the man who helped with... the paperwork (Sorry I don't remember their name. They deserve better). I never review anything but these guys earned a positive review. If you are looking to buy a car, do yourself a favor and hit these guys up. You won't regret it.

September 9, 2018

I went to purchase a certified pre-owned Nissan Leaf at this dealership and worked with a great salesman named Brandon. After purchasing a 2015 Leaf, I... drove it home and the first thing my wife noticed was that there was a very noticeable dent in the rear driver-side door. I was disappointed as I hadn't noticed the dent on the lot (the car hadn't been washed yet and I couldn't see the dent with it dirty.) I decided to take the car back and just see if they'd be willing to fix the dent, but I wasn't expecting the response I got. After telling them about the dent and another issue I was concerned about (it felt a little shaky like it needed an alignment also) they said, "Well, it sounds like you're not happy with your purchase. Would you like to just trade this one in for another car?" I was pleasantly surprised with their care toward my satisfaction as a customer! I was able to pick out a different 2015 model (one that I felt drove better and was cosmetically in better shape) and there was no extra charge. The salespeople I worked with were excellent and I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone wanting a Nissan!

September 9, 2018

Process was relatively painless, they gave me a great deal, I told them what I wanted to pay and they worked with me, would definitely recommend.

August 29, 2018

Janae is so great and an amazing lady, she had all the patients and we had a great good deal.And to the rest of the staff they are so helpful..

August 25, 2018

Brandon was my salesperson. He listened to what I needed in a car and then guided me. He was very nice to work with and knowledgable