Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 817 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

817 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram from DealerRater.com

• November 1, 2015

Just bought a new Jeep Renegade and had the best experience. A huge thanks to Jeff Borakova and Biz Shoai for their great help in making car buying an... enjoyable , stress free experience. I would recommend them to anyone looking to become a Jeep owner.

Thank you for your business and I hope we see you in service for a continuation of your great customer experience. - Levi Haslup VP/GM

May 25, 2018

Ourisman was awesome. They put me in a better car than I thought I could afford. They were able to handle my negative equity issue easily as well

May 23, 2018

I contacted the dealership about a car I found online. I received an email right away telling me the car was onsite and available. I made an appointme...nt to see it that day after work. We drove that car, but it was more car than I needed, and Marquette suggested another vehicle, we looked and drove, and I liked it. My credit had some to be desired, but Mitch and Danny worked with me to find the best deal I could get AND Danny helped me with my insurance as well, as I didn't have insurance to transfer over. It was late, well after closing, and while I was signing my paperwork, Marquette was out washing my car for me so that I didn't have to drive home a dirty car!!! When I am in need of another car ... I know who to see!!

May 23, 2018

I'm very happy with Barry, Angel,Mike C, and Joe C, they take care of my truck, and keep it running well. Mike always looks out for me, and treats me ...very well.

May 19, 2018

Tim really helped us a lot purchasing our new Chrysler Pacifica. It was a busy day and we are greeted once we stepped in the store. Good appraisal for... my used Mitsubish Outlander and tons of discounts applied toward my purchase.

May 19, 2018

As a first time car buyer, I was extremely nervous about the whole process. I began looking for cars online months ago, but was recently ready to make... the big purchase. I knew that I wanted a new/used 4-door soft top Jeep Wrangler, but otherwise I had no idea about the whole car buying experience or any of the features Jeeps had to offer. I originally went to Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bowie. There staff was extremely helpful. I was able to look at multiple Jeeps, as well as test drive a few. I had pretty much all of my questions answered. I decided that an unlimtied JK S package was what I wanted, in either white or black. The only downfall was that the Bowie location didn't have any Jeeps that were exactly what I wanted. However, they recommended I look at the Clarksville branch. As soon as I got home, I got online to search their inventory and immediately found "the one." It was perfect, had every quality I wanted, was a 2018 model , and was in my price range. I sent an email saying that I was interested in this Jeep, and almost immediately got a response from Ralph Bowen. He worked with my schedule (I'm a night shift nurse) to find a good time to come out and see the vehicle. He gave me all the package details, a price, and offered support in every way I needed. He emailed me a few times before the time we had scheduled to meet, just to clarifiy that it was still a good time for me, which I thought was so thoughtful. When I got to the dealership, I was warmly greeted and immediately taken to see the Jeep. It was perfect. It had everything I wanted, and the test drive comfirmed that it was the car for me. Once we got back to the dealership, I sat down with Matthew Moon, who was probably the most helpful person in this whole experience. I had so many questions, and I felt like I kept going back and forth. I was very nervous and stressed, but he made me feel so much more comfortable. Every question I had was answered. When I decided to buy the Jeep, the paperwork was so quick and easy. I had imagined that it would be extremely long and drawn out, but it was not like that at all. Afterwards, my folder was handed off to Kevin Gilbert, the finance manager. This part made me so scared. This was my first time buying a car, and with being young and just having decent credit, I was terrified of not being approved. Within 15 minutes, he came back to get me and was alright, lets finalize this paperwork. I was like wait a minutes I got the loan?? He made me feel silly for even worrying about it in the first place. We went over all the information on gap insurance and payments etc, and finished up the paperwork in no time. It didn't feel real, that I was actually buying my dream car. I came into the dealership with so much anxiety, but it was so much more easy than I thought it would be. If I knew buying a car would be this simple, I would have bought it months ago when I first started looking. Everyone gave me their information, and told me to call if I every needed anything at all. I can't thank everyone at Oursiman of Clarksville enough for being so kind and patient with me. It was the best experience I could have asked for.

May 18, 2018

This was the least stressful buying experience I've ever had. They had a great selection of Jeep's to choose from which is why I chose to shop here. F...rom the saleswoman to the finance gentleman. They made this usual stressful process seamless. I never felt pressured or rushed to choose a vehicle. I am thankful to everyone there for the service I received!!

May 18, 2018

I have not purchased a car in 11 years. This was a good experience. Mr. Moon was very helpful and made it a pleasure. Mr. Borakove is the main reason... I came to this Dealership. He is Fantastic and represents your Dealership well. I would come back.

May 11, 2018

I had a safety recall. Needed oil change and tire rotation, and a car wash. All the work was accomplished very efficiently and in a timely fashion. To...tal time was 1 hour and 10 minutes. Kudos to Steve Ritter who arranged all the service. Also talked to Kevin Gilbert who answered all my questions on my service plan and my vehicle warranty.

May 9, 2018

Well trained and organized dealer - always have had a pleasant experience. I purchased my Wrangler here about a year ago and have had it in for servi...ce several times.

Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram