• Great experience

I felt comfortable going in there alone. My options were explained to me and I felt a lot of what was being offered was above and beyond my expectations.

Julia, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about Toyota of Portland on Broadway. We understand that one thing people desire most about their experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Best, Ishan Ray - iray@toyotaofportland.com

• Ms. Clark

I brought in my RAV4 for servicing as well as a diagnostic for dash lights. They did a great job, were very helpful in explaining things to me, very courteous and prompt. All of the staff were great -- front office, too. Thank you Broadway Toyota!

• Rav4 search

Nithin helped me with the purchase and he was very informative and he was very friendly and supportive. He made sure that he explained every detail possible about all the different genres of cars. Overall my experience was great and smooth.

• Tundra

Great sales guy and excellent financial service . I am please with Toyota of Portland service

• Repaired my punctured tire-free!!!

Brought in my Prius w/a punctured tire, w/o an appointment. Toyota of Portland took the job, repaired the tire, finished right at the time promised, and charged me nothing for the work. I waited in a pleasant waiting area, picked up the car at the front door, and went on my way. Excellent experience!

• Well done!

Very positive experience. Timing of service was as described, and my questions were answered promptly and professionally.

• Lexus 200tc

Very quick to respond. Service was quick and as promised. Thanks for ur service.

• Toyota of portland

Everybody is always really nice and helpful, service of my car as I was done real well

• Fast Response

Got in quickly, everything went smoothly, as always.

Got in quickly, everything went smoothly, as always.

• Personalized Touch

It was fast and efficient. The staff was patient with me, because of my disability. The staff was courteous, someone offered me water.