Average based on 82 reviews.
  • Awesome experience

Took less than an hour and drove away in a beautiful car!

Took less than an hour and drove away in a beautiful car!

• Great time!

I was treated great at mcloughlin chev! Bruce was great! Thank you!

I was treated great at mcloughlin chev! Bruce was great! Thank you!

• Great Service!

I was recently in for service. I found the facilities clean (always judge a place by the washroom!) and the staff friendly. John O specifically helped me out. He answered my questions and made sure I got the service my vehicle required. All in all, very professional and friendly.

• Best experience ever

This is my second vehicle purchase from Kaveh and I had the same professional and excellent customer service. The Sales Manager was a big help in getting the payment I was looking for

• Happy as heck

Hermen was fantastic and Jacob was patient and professional. The best experience I have ever had

• My new Sonic

Great buying experience. Kaveh Kalantari helped us through what should have been a very hard buying experience due to our credit situation and made it a very pleasant and at a very good rate and term. Definitely the man to see.

• Pleasurable and close to home!

Everyone treated me well and I have been coming here for years. It is a more comfortable experience.

• My first purchase

The staff was very plesent and easy to deal with. I did not feel as though I was being strong armed in any way. I will be back.

• We did it... We got hitched, to a new car!

Eric was great to work with and respected our choices throughout the process.

Eric was great to work with and respected our choices throughout the process.

• 1st time car buying!

This is the first car I have bought on my own! Everything went well and I was able to by my car, they were nice and helpful.