Braley and Graham, GMC and Buick

Average based on 4 reviews.
  • no pressure dealer

They have a nice no pressure approach unlike the others. We will recommend them.

• Wonderful Experience

I can honestly say that I have been more than pleased with not only my buying experience but also, the fast friendly service that has followed. From my first phone call to them and throughout the purchase of my new truck and service that followed I can only say thank you and keep up the good work.

• Great Service and Love my car!

Totally pleased with my search and purchase with Braley and Graham. I was needing to stay within my budget and they found a car that was perfect for me. I appreciated their awesome service and calling me when a car came in that was just what I was looking for! A very special thank-you to the salesman John and GM Terry Olson for working with me and for me. My car (2008 Saturn) is like driving a brand new car and I didn't have to stay hours to fill out paperwork! Thank you again. Carrie

• Great Transaction

I had the best overall experience buying my 2008 Chevy HHR here. Everyone was great and very helpful. I would recomend them to everyone. AAA+++