Power Mazda

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

April 4, 2018

I purchased a Mazda CX-5 (which I do love by the way) that wasn’t ready to sell yet (which I understood) so they gave me a loaner until my car was rea...dy, nice right. Wrong. The process it took in actually getting my car was lengthy and extremely frustrating. It took them 12 days to have my car ready, they just kept changing the date that it would be done. And when they brought the car, the interior was FILTHY. It hadn’t been cleaned from the previous owner. Dirt all over the seats and doors, stains on the seats, and pet hair. Apparently they didn’t have time in the 12 days they had my car, to clean it. When I told them about it they said they would make it right. So I called and texted the next day to set something up where so would take it to get detailed and they would pay for it. I got ignored by both the salesman and Omar, the manager, until my angry boyfriend called from his phone and Omar picked up on the first call... When I finally got my car detailed, the detail place billed Power Mazda and when they called Power to get payment, Power gave them the run around and hung up on them three times. The detail place didn’t get payment until the next morning. My car was also given to me with LESS than a quarter tank of gas after I had just filled the loaner car they took back. They also didn’t give me floor mats for my car, but I don’t want to go through the hassle of trying to call them and get some. Not worth it. All around, business was conducted very poorly by Power Mazda. This was the worst car buying experience I have ever had. Awful!!!

November 5, 2017

The whole buying a new vehicle was fast and easy. Roy helped me every step to getting the vehicle fast.

November 17, 2014

Went for service on my Mazda CX 5, they did a wonderful job, washed my car without being asked for, so long I was waiting, fresh coffee was there for ...me, free WIFI, and very friendly employees. And as I decided to buy the rubber matt, they mounted them in my car and washed the carpets one for me! Thanks.

February 16, 2013

i really like the place... my sister bought her car here.... so thats why i like the place.......

Power Mazda