782 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Skyline Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Perfect car

I was looking for a specific car with a specific price in mind. I went to Skyline and met Danny. He showed me a few cars but they did not have exactly what I was looking for. I left liking the cars but it was not what I really wanted. Well just a few weeks later Danny called me and said they had just taken in my "perfect car" on trade. I rushed down and sure enough it was exactly what I wanted for less money and less miles than I had originally set out for! Great service and car buying experience.

• No problem. No pressure.
    April 23, 2017

Skyline Ford

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we are so happy that Garrett and Sage took good care of you!

Garrett Nott and Sage Bass at Keizer Skyline Ford were amazing to work with. 100% satisfied with my leased Escape. I will recommend them to friends and family.

• Great Service Won Me Back

Skyline Ford

Thank you for letting us know that Vince went the extra mile for you,.

Under previous service management my warrantee claim for undue wear on the convert top of my 2016 Mustang was not taken seriously and denied. I was prepared to redress the situation with the dealership owner or go to the Better Business Bureau if need be. 3 or 4 months later the new representative, Vince, took fantastic care in listening to my concerns and merely days later I had authorization for a new top and a passenger back window that had scoring on it. At drop off Vince secured a loaner vehicle for me and to my delight recognized that I'm a large guy who commutes for work. Instead of putting me in the cheapest little hatchback you might expect he set me up with a great full size Fusion hybrid that gets crazy gas mileage. The week of being without my Stang was much less painful. During the replacement, mid-week, Vince called and gave me updates about the work. I even stopped by once and he was more than happy to show me what was being done. On completion my Stang looks fantastic. All the work was top notch, probably better than factory. He emphasized the 2 year warrantee on all the work. I couldn't be happier and I owe Vince and the guys who did the work much gratitude. My family have been customers of Skyline for many years and at times had concerns about service/repairs (never the product). Vince and the shop team have definitely earned my loyalty and I would refer everyone to use their services. I deal with the dealership in Corvallis from time to time on our fleet vehicle and I don't know how those jokers stay in business. Great job Skyline !!!

Skyline Ford

Thank you for letting us know that Vince went the extra mile for you,.

• Norm @ Keizer did a great job.

Skyline Ford

Thank you for giving Norm an awesome review, I will let him know how much you enjoyed his ability.

This was the easiest process we have ever had. I knew nothing about leasing and Norm was great at explaining it to us. The paperwork was easy to understand and all went well. Norm has called me twice since to make sure I am happy and if I had any questions. We took the Escape to the coast and we were both surprised on how much power it had going over the pass. We are happy with our decision.

• Great Experience at Skyline Ford in Keizer

Skyline Ford

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to leave this stellar review!

We just bought our second vehicle from Skyline. Since we do all of our vehicle service at Quicklane we got very comfortable there. The sales staff is equally service orientated. They gave us good options and were very patient getting enough information so that they knew what recommendations to make that fit our needs and situation. We we opted for Ford Focus because they had a very special offer on that particular car. After we made the purchase we got extensive tutoring on the high tech features and basic operations.

• Drake Niccoli bought 2011 mazdaspeed 3

I live in Puyallup Washington and I took a 3 hour drive to this dealer ship because I found a car I wanted. jack helped me the entire way through the process and made sure it was the car that was just right for me. When I showed up to buy the car it was clean inside and out, I was able to drive it and make sure it was just right. When we got back they offered something to drink or eat and that was nice at 8 am in the morning right as they opened. They had paper work taken care of in 10 mins and made sure I was happy and got me on the road because they care about what's in are life and know that we have plans. But the best part is there sense of humor and make you feel like one of the family and I will be going back for another vehicle.

• *******

We just bought our second Ford Edge from our favorite salesperson, Phil McColly. Always a "painless" experience from beginning to end. Phil goes above and beyond to find the vehicle we want! Thanks, Phil !!!!!!!!!

• Took my vehicle in for some work done by skilled technicians
    April 14, 2017

Skyline Ford

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, Jason will be excited to know about this, as will the rest of the team.

I wanted some aftermarket parts to be installed by skilled technicians and who better to handle it than a dealer that is so familiar with high powered Fords. Staff was friendly and after some discussion more than happy to take care of the install for me.

• V was great
    April 11, 2017

Skyline Ford

Thank you for the stellar review for Vernithia, she is an extremely valued member of the Skyline team. I will let her know you gave her this review.

Vernithea was great to work with vary attentive and listened to what I wanted. She didn't try to sale me something I didn't want or over my budget. I came in again the next day to finish up as soon as she saw me she came up and made sure I had everything I needed and I was being helped. Great customer service.

• Great people, Great Service
    April 7, 2017

Skyline Ford

Thank you for letting us know that both Jack and Katrina are doing a great job, I will let them know you left this awesome review :-)

Katrina and the whole service staff and crew do a great job and have gone the extra "mile" to provide excellent service. Also the shuttle service is fast and the drivers awesome! I am a completely satisfied customer for over 35 years!