71 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Salem from DealerRater.com
  • Extremely helpful!
    September 16, 2017

Adrien greeted us immediately and made us feel very welcome. Besides being very knowledgeable she couldn't have been more helpful! Thank you, Adrien, for helping us confirm our choice.

• Awesome service!
    August 23, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

Thank you Ryan, if there is anything else we can do for you, we are here to help!

I went in to purchase a Mercedes for my wife and Adrien and Chris were amazing! They took the time to explain all the details, my wife was very happy, and we would recommend anyone to purchase their car though Mercedes Benz of salem.

• Adrien was FANTASTIC
    August 15, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

Thank you for this amazing review, Adrien will be excited to see this as are all of us at Mercedes-Benz of Salem!

I went in hesitant and overwhelmed at the buying process, Adrian was absolutely amazing! She made me feel like family and was genuine in making sure I drove off in the car best for my needs. She was full of joy, compassion and honor! I could not rave enough about her!

• New Purchase
    August 8, 2017

Everyone from start to finish was very great to work with and it was a really good buying experience. I highly recommend Mercedes of Salem.

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

Tracey, thank you for the kind words about our staff here at Mercedes-Benz of Salem.

• Purchasing a Sprinter
    August 4, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

Don, we agree, I don't think you could find someone more knowledgeable about all the Sprinter has to offer than Brian.

Brian has been great at sorting out the complexities in ordering a Sprinter. His experience with the van converter companies and the factory requirements has been invaluable.

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

• Brian gives truly exeptional service - one of a kind !!
    July 23, 2017

Made the buying process easy as it could be - no BS just great service with no pushy sales tactics a pleasure to work with from start to finish

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

Kerry, Brian has a way of just letting you know the facts right? Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz Sprinter of Salem.

• New car purchase
    July 22, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

Shaun, It was a pleasure working with a customer as nice as you.

My experience at Mercedes-Benz of Salem was second to none. Ingrid did a great job demonstrating the vehicles and discussing the pros and cons of the CLA 250 versus it's competitors. After deciding that the CLA 250 was the right vehicle Mike, Chris and Ingrid did a great job locating the one with the features i wanted. Chris than wrapped up the deal efficiently and effectively. Overall a wonderful experience.

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

Shaun, It was a pleasure working with a customer as nice as you.

• The Right Stuff
    July 18, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

If you want a Mercedes or a quality used car, this is the place to go. The salesperson with whom I dealt, Steve, was genuinely cool, laid-back, and friendly. He was interested in what was right for me, rather than just trying to sell what they happened to have on hand. Avoid all those annoying games you find at many other dealers and visit these guys. You won't be sorry.

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

Mark, what a pleasure it is when we receive an awesome review like this, Steve and all of us are thrilled when someone takes the time out of their busy days to write a review.

• A great car-buying experience.
    July 15, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

Bev and Gary, thank you for choosing Sprinter of Salem for your Mercedes-Benz van needs, Brian has a way of setting people at ease.

Brian was fantastic to work with in purchasing our new MB Metris van. He was professional, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable about vans. We met with him several times to find a vehicle with the options we wanted, as well as guiding us through the process of upfitting our van for camping. He was patient and never made us feel that we took too much of his time. Brian made our car-buying experience a pleasure, and we highly recommend him.

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

• "Great out of state customer service"
    July 11, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Salem

Thank you for allowing us to serve you, if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.

Brian did an outstanding job in getting us the Sprinter van we wanted in a timely fashion. He is very professional and personable over the phone. Thanks again!