Power Honda

New Used Service

111 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Power Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Fantastic experience!
    February 15, 2018

My car buying experience could not have been better. The sales rep, Tammy, was professional and very knowledgeable. She went above and beyond to get m...e into a vehicle with the features I wanted at a price I could afford. She is the most genuine sales person I have worked with and definitely earned my trust. She wasn't only helpful during the sell but continued to provide excellent service when I had questions a few days later. She will be my car buying go-to from now on. Go to Power Honda if you still value customer service! Ask for Tammy. You won't be disappointed:)

• Got a great deal on a great car from great people
    January 30, 2018

The pros outweighed the cons here. I test drove a 2012 Chevy Malibu LTZ with a 6 cylinder and I enjoyed it very well. I just didn’t like that it was ...a 6 cylinder & black (it reminded me of a mob car which wasn’t me). Fortunately I test drove a white 2011 Chevy Malibu LTZ with a 4 cylinder. I loved it and still love it! My main gripe with the car at the time was that the sales representative told me that the heated seats work and the lights and the heat on the front drivers heated seat never turned on! I thought the heat did because it’s black leather but I fell for it. The other gripe I had was that the windshield wipers were crummy and I had a really hard time seeing through the fog and rain coming home from Newport. The lights work just fine by the way. On the flip side I was treated with respect by everyone I interacted with at Power Honda. They were warm and inviting as well. The atmosphere at Power Honda was very pleasing as well. I was able to get my car for nearly $2000 less than the asking price (very good for a car with low miles!) which worked for me and my wallet. I got a wonderful car that has no major faults that I’m aware of (other than the front heated seat issue, I have new windshield wipers by the way so that was an easy fix). My uncle who is a mechanic looked the car over while I was at Power Honda and said that it was definitely worth it! I even have new tires!

• jordon was awesome an great car buying expierence.
    January 15, 2018

Jordon excellent and knowledgeable salesman very agreeable to my offer did not make me feel like come on you can do better then that . no high pres...sure ,very relaxed.. I will go back, great car for a great price .

• Great buying experience
    December 16, 2017

Thank you for a seamless buying experience. Wonderful communication. Jordan Snyder and Randy were wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for helpin...g us buy our first new car in 17 years. Highly recommend this dealership.

• Great buying experience
    December 16, 2017

• Honda Civic EX 2017
    December 2, 2017

Excellent services and transactions. Sale persons (Jordan Snyder and Randy Paxton) are very professional. They explained everything in details to ens...ure customer clearly understood the policies and benefits from extended warranty programs available and what best for customer. I felt confident to purchase my new car at this dealer and strongly recommending to anyone.

• German is the bomb.
    October 28, 2017

My husband bought a car from German at Honda. He had such a great excpirence, I went there and bought a car from him as well. We have never had such a...n easy, great time, getting a new vehicle. Thank you.

• Scott
    October 26, 2017

Scott Goodman was my salesman when I bought my pickup. For my second time buying a vehicle from Power Honda it was another great experience!

• Best Service in town
    September 26, 2017

My husband and I had worked with Mo at the Power Honda dealership in order to find the perfect family car and I would highly recommending buying a car... with Mo. My son was born three months early and I didn't have the time to call and deal with all the details with buying a new car with driving to the NICU daily and Mo took care of everything and would text me info regarding the status so I could response when I was available. He was able to find us the exact car we wanted and we didn't have to worry about it. Thank you Power Honda!

• Fast, professional, and pleasantl.
    August 6, 2017

Critical to doing business, for me, was to cut through all the nonsense typically associated with the car buying process. I also made the process slig...htly more difficult by purchasing a vehicle for my wife, without my wife present (big points from wife, however). On top of all this, it was one of the hottest days of the year and, I brought my dog (and sister) with me. We had agreed on an out-the-door price prior to ever meeting in person. My time at the dealership was barely over 1 hour. All personel we met were courteous and friendly. We worked with Jordan Snyder in sales after first texting him and thenspeaking with him by phone. We passed up a slightly lower price from a larger dealership largely because of my read/feel of Jordan as a person based on his text responses and conversation. I found that my car buying experience at Power Honda was just as Jordan promised - no stress, no haggling, no BS.

Power Honda