Lassen Chevrolet Toyota

(4.7) 102 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

102 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lassen Chevrolet Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Pleasant Easy Reasonable Great Price

I negotiated with Victor over the Internet for a few days got exactly what I wanted at an excellent price Everyone at the dealership was pleasant ...and friendly and even working with the financial officer was great. There was no manager. You work directly with one sales person and one financial person. How great is that?

• Best buying experience ever

I shopped at Lassen because it was recommended to me. I got a great internet price on a Toyota certified vehicle. Vic and Roxie worked hard to get m...e a good finance rate even with credit challenges! Friendly and low-no pressure! Best dealer experience in 40 years of buying cars.

• Great experiance

We went in looking for a low milage used car. Jim showed us several models that fit our desire. And, then showed us how we could get into a new 201...7 Camry. The numbers worked out for us. No hassles with either Jim or with Gerald in finance. It was our decision to make as to which car, and they let us make it without and pressure or BS I have purchased many, many new and used vehicles over the past 45 + years. This was one of the few times I did not have a bad taste in my mouth the nest day.

Overall Experience

• Best new car purchasing experience ever!

Easily the most painless new car buying experience I have ever had. Victor's easy, laid back manner made me feel comfortable from the start. I knew wh...at I wanted when I walked on the lot. Unlike previous experiences, he didn't try to up-sell me, or talk me into something I wasn't interested in. If you're looking for a new ride, start at Lassen Toyota/Chevrolet and ask for Victor Edwards. The guy is solid! Gerald worked with us on the finer points of the financing and was super helpful in pointing out some aspects of the money part of the deal that my wife and I had not considered. Solid, friendly, professional. I believe you would be hard pressed to find a more pleasant, professional purchasing experience than you will at Lassen. I assure you, I will buy from them again.

Overall Experience

• One of the simplest and best experiences ive had buying a ca

The people there are very easy going, they aren't pushy and pretty much didn't give me any headache while I was there. They made it easy for me to cho...se a car between the five possible choices and answered all my questions in a way I could easily understand.

• Good experience

Victor made buying the truck very straightforward. I knew what I wanted at what price and he was able to make it happen. We would buy from him again.

• Ask for Victor!

Victor's non-pressure assistance with selection and purchase made this process easy. This was the first time I went to a dealership for assistance and... will always go to Lassen first.

Overall Experience

• Quick, easy and painless (Not like my dentist)

I searched many different websites such as Craigslist, Autotrader and Cars.com looking for a specific vehicle. In a 500 miles search, I found exactly... 3 matches. One was relatively close, one a bit farther out, and one at Lassen Chevrolet/Toyota- a two hour drive. I looked at the two close vehicles, and they were decent, but not perfect. I called Lassen and got some information about the truck. Two days later, I made the 2 hour drive and arrived when the doors opened. The truck was up front and ready to go. I did a test drive of the truck, and their mechanics tested my trade-in. All went smoothly. Two hours later, I was driving home in the new truck. It could have gone faster, but someone else beat me to the finance guy. Lassen was great. I very much recommend them.

• Victor Edwards

It was a very easy process dealing with Victor Edwards. Provided me with the right truck and quick responses to my questions. Thank you for your hel...p.

Overall Experience

• Kudos to a great dealership and a fine salesperson

We were in the market for a car to tow behind our RV; luck would have it, Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota had what we were looking for. We made an appointment... with Victor Edwards and put together a deal the same day we took the test drive. A true professional and a pretty nice guy to deal with~

Lassen Chevrolet Toyota