New 888-711-1468 Dealer Website
Used 888-711-1499 Email Dealer
Service 888-711-1654

3.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

WOW, after listening to a friend that said to go to the valley I can honestly say that will NEVER happen again. Nobody in the valley cares who I am and being in lincoln co all my life I will not go anywhere else. Great buying experience and the service has been nothing but 5 star!! We even received a bottle of water after our purchase.

• DO NOT waste your time with this place

Tried to take our personal vehicle in to be repaired and explained we would need a loaner. We were told there weren't any available so we needed to bring the car back 5 days later. Went inside the service center office to set an appointment and someone from sales came in stating "Mr ... Is leaving his truck to be worked on I need a loaner for him". We stood there and watched a set of keys be given to him for a customer that came in after we did. No apologies or explanations.