• First Oil Change

Took my Traverse in for the first oil change. Was greeted upon arrival and showed where to go to check in. Check was quick and easy, lounge to wait in was clean and comfortable. Added bonus was a car wash!! Very enjoyable experience.

• Excellent service

As usual, the service department was efficient, friendly and made sure that all of my needs were meant.

• Our experience at Power Chevrolet

My husband and I have been pleased each time we have visited there.

My husband and I have been pleased each time we have visited there.

• Kelly, Jaron, Brandon, Conner and the Service Dept

Hello, my name is Becky. I am writing about my experience at Power Chevrolet in Sublimity. I went into have my Yukon assessed and found that it was going to have major repairs. John, the service associate, explained to me what I was up against for cost and repairs. I consulted with Kelly about buying a different car. He was SUPER! Easy to talk to, listened to what I would be interested in like front wheel drive, and even shared his lunch with me. Naturally it takes most of the day to buy a car, but the experience was a real blessing. The finance team is excellent! They worked to help me achieve a NEW car! Way above my expectations. They were all friendly and I was treated respectfully. Buying a car is a big experience and they made it comfortable for me. I highly recommend them and now I am helping my son shop for a vehicle. We will be going to Power to see the gentlemen. Thank you and enjoy your car buying experience.

• GREAT SERVICE

This is the best dealerships I have been to, to have a vehicle serviced. I would not take it any where else.

• survey

Kelly was very helpful, while giving my wife and I plenty of space to make up or minds without feeling pressured. We have purchased from Kelly before and have had positive experiences each time.Customer service like Kelly's is why we come back to Power.

• New Pick Up Truck purchase

I visited your dealership several times before deciding to buy. I made my mind up after talking to Mr Jose Lizaola. He was very helpful in assisting me. Me Lizaola was personable and very professional in his dealings with me. The process went as smooth as can be expected by one who doesn't buy new vehicles often.

• 2016 purchase

Good Experience will come back again. This survey is making it a not so pleasant experience. It won't let me get out of it!

• Love the people at power!

Third car i bought this year from power. Always go back never disappointed perfect service !

• Review

It was quick and easy to schedule. Service was also quick and easy once I was there.