Sport Chevrolet

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 50 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• December 12, 2017

No pressure from Eric Proctor, extremely cordial, professional and engaging! Eric was truly interested in knowing and listening to what I was looking ...for and making every effort to meet my expectations. Did not waste my time! Answered every one of my questions and when in doubt, he immediately checked with the other salespersons on the floor. Overall, Eric and the team at Sport Chevrolet exceeded my expectations and provided a very comfortable car purchasing experience.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! We really appreciate it!

May 22, 2018

Salesmen are great But the Sales manager is pathetic.am sorry to have dealt with such un professional and rude manager. Reggie was Just wonderful in h...andling my purchasing Experience.

May 9, 2018

I got a simple oil change and now oil has been leaking on my garage floor even though I specifically asked thst the tech wipe off all the areas that h...ad oil on them. This was the whole reason I asked for full service instead of going to the express lube who also did not wipe down the oil residue left when previously changing oil.

May 2, 2018

Don’t go on a Saturday afternoon because the wait is about 3 hours if you’re not close to the entrance.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! If the quick lube is ever backed up, please pull around to the Service Department and ask for a Man...ager inside. We will be able to get your car into the shop and completed without any long wait. Please call me directly at 240-560-5383 if you have any questions, or if anything comes up. Sincerely, Gibbs Fogarty General Manager Sport Chevrolet 240-560-5383

April 26, 2018

Mr. Mike Temple and Sport Chevrolet as a whole are always on top of their A-Game in how they handle customer concerns! I'm always satisfied with the ...service that is provided! Keep up the excellent work!

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback, and I will let Mike know about this. Thanks for being a Sport Fan!! Sincerely, Gibbs Fogarty Gene...ral Manager Sport Chevrolet 240-560-5383

April 19, 2018

Would be nice if you provided courtesy wash each time service/work is performed on the vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback!! Sincerely, Gibbs Fogarty General Manager Sport Chevrolet 240-560-5383

April 19, 2018

As in the past, an excellent visit. I been dealing with Sport for decades and have always been treated well.

Thank you for being a Sport Fan!! Sincerely, Gibbs Fogarty General Manager Sport Chevrolet 240-560-5383

April 2, 2018

Started not to visit this dealer. Was glad I did. Personable staff, Antonia & Bryan very helpful and knowledgeable . Managerial staff excellent

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out!

April 2, 2018

I was looking for a hard-to-find make and model they happened to have on their pre-owned lot. I used my credit union's auto buying service for the sea...rch, and found out Sport Chevrolet participated with them and there was an additional discount on the price, which was already very reasonable for the year/mileage. At the dealership, Pete and staff were very professional and knowledgeable, going over all of the vehicle specifics, servicing/safety inspection, and answering my questions without being pushy. I took a long test drive over various conditions as did my husband, and felt very confident when we decided to buy. And, Sport customized the car with some graphics, so it's unique! They made the purchase process smooth, included an initial service program, and it was all wrapped up fairly quickly. I would highly recommend Sport for your auto-buying needs.

Thank you for being a Sport Fan! Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Sincerely, Gibbs Fogarty General Manager Sport Chevr...olet 240-560-5383

March 26, 2018

Salesman Antonio was excellent. Made the process incredibly fast and easy. I did not have to spend a lot of time in the buying process like other deal...erships. Antonio was awesome, and very knowledgeable.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! Sincerely, Gibbs Fogarty General Manager Sport Chevrolet 240-560-5383

Sport Chevrolet