Kendall Honda Acura of Eugene

89 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 2, 2018

We purchased a new Honda Accord from Kendall Honda in Eugene, Oregon. We found the sales people to be helpful and professional. Our complaint with this... dealership is that the vehicle that we purchased was not thoroughly inspected by the service staff prior to delivery. We had issues with radiator coolant significantly below minimum levels in the reservoir, no windshield wiper fluid in that reservoir, and the vehicle was inadequately cleaned prior to delivery. When we notified management of our concerns, they never responded.

Hello, we are sorry to hear that you had a less than excellent experience with the service of your car. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak w...ith you regarding these concerns. Please give our Service Manager, Dan Stafford, a call at 541-335-4344 to discuss this experience in further detail. We look forward to speaking with you.

November 21, 2018

Elizabeth Yoo was courteous, professional, honest, answered all of our questions, and made our experience at Kendall smooth and stress free. My wife and... I would not hesitate to recommend Kendall to our acquaintances.

We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

• September 25, 2014

The purchase of my 2009 Honda Pilot was super smooth and easy. Dorman Harry took care of me, and made it the easiest car purchase i have ever experienced.... Love my new car!

November 21, 2018

Overall great experience at Kendall Honda - my 2nd purchase from them. Leo did a great job working with me. Thanks! Love my new car!

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

November 16, 2018

The overall process was very efficient and the salesman was very knowledgeable and willing to assist.

Thank you for your review. We?re happy that you enjoyed your visit!

November 2, 2018

Ian helped us buy our 2nd Honda pilot. He was upfront and honest throughout the whole process and did everything he could to meet our needs. I will be... back to buy from Kendall.

Arthur Feldman, we are glad we could help! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

October 27, 2018

Norma Hagen, the agent who got me checked in for my airbag replacement, was helpful, kind, personable and knowledgeable. She made the process easy and... painless. The work was done so quickly that I scarcely had time to drink a cup of coffee before my car was ready! And the free car wash is great.

October 25, 2018

Mr. Paul Casey was our lead sales person. This was the easiest, best car buying experience my husband and I have ever had. He was patient with all our... questions. We got to test drive the vehicle alone. We are very pleased with our purchase and that you are local so when we need maintenance, it can be done easily. Thank you Kendall Honda. Thank you Paul!!

Lisa, we couldn?t be happier that Paul provided you with a great car buying experience. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

October 23, 2018

My husband and I were very happy with our experience in buying our new Honda Civic.

Thanks for your feedback. We aim for consistent quality service and are glad that was your experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we... can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

October 10, 2018

We bought my son a car from Kendall Honda & everyone there was so amazing that we went back when it was time for me to get one & bought mine there... too. Love Ian & the gang!! They took good care of us & did not use high pressure sales like some of the other dealerships we visited. Highly recommend!!!

Congratulations on your new car for your son! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Kendall Honda. It?s wonderful to hear th...at Ian and the gang was able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future.