• Friendly folks! Great waiting room too.

Great service beginning to end. Free refreshments in the lobby, and TV to watch the game!! Thanks

• Sheppard Motors Eugene OR

Very good non-pressure sales. Accommodated my needs and schedule. Was very fair in negotiation. Followed through on everything. Easy doing business.

• Adam colbert

Very satisfied with my experience, love myou new e-golf

Very satisfied with my experience, love myou new e-golf

• Volvo Sheppard Motors

Went in and purchased a Volvo from Tom was so pleased with the car. We went back the next week and purchased another one

• 2017 Hyundai Elantra SE

As a female, I was dreading having to purchase my first new vehicle by myself. I've had two horrible experiences in the past trying to purchase a new car from a dealership, that both resulted in me buying a used vehicle from an individual instead. My experience at Sheppard Motors, Eugene was absolutely wonderful. My salesman, Tony, was the best. I knew the minute I shook his hand that I was going to buy a car from him. I was happy from the moment I walked on the lot until I drove off in my new car. There was no pressure and all of my questions were answered. Charlie, who I signed all my paperwork with at the end of the deal was great too. Best car buying experience ever. I would refer everyone I know to this dealership.

• Sheppard Motors

Bought a new Jetta without pressure or discomfort. Like the car and the process thanks Sheppard motors!

• Sheppard Motors

Adam Colbert was very helpful and provided me with great customer service and answered my many questions!!!

• Sheppard Volkswagen Eugene, OR

My entire experience was excellent! The whole staff was attentive and professional!!

• Sheppard's Motors

I went in just to take a look at one of the used cars on their lot, a 2007 Yaris, and was treated to the highest customer service I think I have ever received. The test drive was fun and informative and I never really felt like there was any real pressure to purchase. I did end up buying the Yaris and trading in my PT Cruiser, and it all went very smoothly. I absolutely love my new car and feel happy every time I get into the driver's seat.

• Great Service

The service is outstanding, We have never had a bad experience. Everyone is very professional and courteous.