Priority Toyota Springfield

(4.3) 260 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
260 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Priority Toyota Springfield from DealerRater.com
  • Appreciation Follow Up

I am a very satisfied Toyota owner in large part due to tour dedicated staff. Once again, this past Saturday (June 21,2014) I was forced to ask for as...sistance in regards to my superb Blue-Tooth / phone settings available in my new Corolla. Upon entering your dealership, I was greeted bu Mr. Ricardo Grant ( Sales & Leasing Consultant) who followed me to my car, proceeded to get in, and before he allowed me to drive a few minutes with him after precisely explaining the science of using my device, he allowed me to take notes which will be very handy. I would like you to know without any doubts that the professional customer service demeanor portrayed by Mr. Grant together with your entire staff makes Springfield Toyota live up to the highest standards of Toyota.

• Bought new 2017 Highlander from Ricardo Grant

Great service from Ricardo Grant. Ricardo is a Marine Veteran. Purchase process went smoothly and will buy more Toyota's from Ricardo in the future.... Highly recommend. Regards, Tobin Seven, Army Veteran.

• Review for Mohammad Nooran

Thank you Mohammad for your help! You did great job! We are happy with our new car and we had a good deal Lioudmila Blinov

• Service

Super service'Paul took time to explain in uncompliced language what needed to be done.He is a great asset to your org. Keep up the good work.

• Horrible Customer service

This is regarding a absolutely horrible customer service , a bad day at Priority Toyota Springfield.I own a 2005 Highlander ,with a preschedule servi...ce appointment I went for an oil change on Nov 30 2017 and requested for mobile 1 synthetic oil which I have been doing for long time and they put the wrong regular oil in my car and ask me to pay $130.The service adviser Mr.Shaun Capp was so cruel and rude, I decided to talk with the manager about the oil change , instead of apologizing about the mistake ,the customer relation manger I guess her name is Susan, was very rude ,and disrespect to me.While I was taking with her she was so upset with me,and left the room didn???t even answer my question,she doesn???t know how to treat and deal with customers. She is a very bad on customer relationship , there???re are plenty of places I could go, I choose this location as this was close to my house, I just waisted my time going there. I???ll not recommend anybody to visit Priority Toyota Springfield for any services. I am trying to reach Toyota HQ regarding this issue. Please kindly convey this message to Mr.Dennis Ellmer I thing he???s the president of the company.This kind of unacceptable customer service is not tolerable. Thank you for your time.

• Great Salesman

Earl helped me with a toyota rav 4 purchase that I had been researching weeks on, he made the process smooth and I was in and out of toyota within 3 h...ours.

Overall Experience

• They do not value their customers at all.

Absolutely horrible sales managers! I will NEVER buy another car from this group again. Once a deal is done, no effort at all is put into ensuring you... are a satisfied customer. If you like sitting around waiting for hours while sales managers goof-off like teenagers, or if you like the ???this deal is only good for today??? sales approach, then maybe this place is for you. I guarantee you will not feel valued as a customer if you buy from these guys.

• Used car experience

I went into the dealer after finding two vehicles I was interested in purchasing. I was greeted immediately and asked if I wanted a salesperson, and r...eplied, that I wasn’t sure. They ended up assigning James to assist me with my used car purchase. He was nice, we actually learned we’re from the sa area, and connected. I fell in love with both vehicles, despite there being somes for missing items, and minor fixes to scratches and bumper. I was ready to sign, and asked that they fix the three items. I neglected to ask about the tires where the thread was low, because I chose to eat that cost. But there were additional fees I was concerned about. I get that you’re buying into this Lifetime everything, but I felt the fees were excessive. After some back and forth, we were in agreement, I thought. James said they would throw those items in, but when I asked for confirmation, from a manager , he ended up coming back to say, they would only do 2 of the 3. The third being a cargo cover. I ended up walking out mainly because of frustration, with the back and forth. I would rather a manager come over and tell me up front what they will or won’t do, and I’d been in the actual dealership building for over an hour excluding the test drive. It’s sad, this could’ve ended in 5 minutes and I would’ve drove out. At lastly, he asked me not to throw in my trade. Smh Because they would only take it to tha auction, and he could only give me $500. Well they have a trade in evaluator on their site that said my trade was worth at least 3 Times that. I ended up leaving, but feel it could’ve gone differently had management stepped in once. Sad.

• Too long for the promised wait

Yesterday I had my 2006 Avalon realigned and I decided to wait since I was told it would be about 1 hour. When I got there, the service rep said it ...would be 1 1/2 hours. Well, it took 2 1/2 hours. After 1 1/2 hours, the service rep came in the waiting room to find me. He did not walk through the waiting room but stayed in one place to call my name. No speaker and he missprouned my name. I did not hear him but I recognized him as he left the waiting room. So I went to his station to see if he was looking for me. I was hoping my car was ready, but no. He had a list of things that was wrong with my car which totalled $1600. I declined on any of the suggestions except for the alignment which had not been done yet. Remind you, it was already 1 1/2 hours. He said it would be another 20 minutes which is average time for a realignment. After another 1/2 hour, I went back to the rep and he claimed I was next. After about 15 minutes of checking out, my car was suppose to by driven into the garage. That took another 15 minutes. Moral of the story, either leave your car to be picked up or find another service.

• Issue Resolved

We purchased a vehicle and although we had an issue, it was ultimately fully resolved. I was pleased they made an effort to work with us on a resoluti...on. Mohammed and Leilani were great.

Priority Toyota Springfield