New 800-334-8696
Used 800-334-8696 Email Dealer

Average based on 164 reviews.
  • Fast friendly service

I like how pleasant all of the personnel were. Friendly and informative. Treated me like Toyota family even though I have a Mazda.

• GREAT SERVICE

VERY PROFESSIONAL, TREATED VERY WELL,ALL THE STAFF WAS HAPPY AND HELPFUL. I REALLY FELT WELCOME AND SATISFIED. NICE WAITING AREA

• Service Department

The professional, friendly service staff are top of the line. It is always a pleasure to work with Paul and Brea. They reviewed results of the maintenance service with me and answered questions I had. The cost was very reasonable and the waiting area is amazing.

• The Gold Standard for Customer Service

Customer service is consistently top-notch and efficient. I appreciate the feeling of respect for my time and my business, and it's the reason I keep returning regularly.

• It was surprising how easy buying a car was

My wife got what she wanted and I can afford it. They got us the best rate. Insurance was a snap

• Toyota should be proud of this dealership

Friendly, helpful, polite, professional, comfortable surroundings. This is the best dealership I have ever dealt with. They take care of the car and customer.

• Great Service

Comfortable waiting area, clean restrooms, friendly people, nice cafe atmosphere. Initial new vehicle service took a little longer than expected. Maybe the car washing held it up.

• Wonderful service

You advised me on the phone when I made the appt. that the service would take about one hour and it did. Also you washed my car and I really appreciated that.

• best service ever

Prompt courteous service. The customer waiting area is comfortable, clean and the snack bar has great coffee. All the employees are easy to talk with (even if your questions are ignorant.) My camry is the best car I have ever owned and I wouldn't take it anywhere else for service.

• Airbag recall.

The rep was ready at my appointment time. He said it would be about an hour and it was closer to 45 minutes. The car was washed and I was out of there within an hour.