464 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Coos Bay Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • My new-to-me Prius!
    March 28, 2017

Coos Bay Toyota

The folks at Coos Bay Toyota went out of their way to meet my needs, and to come up with a trade-in that was mutually beneficial. I'm overjoyed with my Prius, and will recommend Coos Bay Toyota to all my friends!

Coos Bay Toyota

At Coos Bay Toyota, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Thank you for your great review! Best regards, Sheri Banes; sheri@coosbaytoyota.com; (541) 267-3121

• My new-to-me Prius

• They r very friendly and professional service

My salesman was really friendly, very helpful, and made sure to look and get what I wanted.they will go out of their way for u

• dog park included!

Coos Bay Toyota is a friendly store with people that really care about you, and your purchasing experience. They are very dog friendly, and there is a little cafe if your repairs take a little longer than expected.

• Great service

People were friendly and professional. The service time was faster than expected. The facilities were clean and welcoming. The quality of the work was good.

• Good speedie service , friendly staff

Friendlyness of employees and speedie service , and a car wash was nice .nice dealership and very comfortable waiting room . Restaurant in house is also great so you can have food and drink while you wait

• great service

I was very happy with great service on my last visit. Everyone were friendly. So perfect place to go with.

• Wonderful

No hassles and no pressure from the sale department. Everyone I came in contact with was very nice. Very professional.

• Excellent

Professional friendly efficient and pleasant experience! All were extremely helpful and patient l enjoyed working with them. Made sure all was very well explained and answered all questions I had.

• nice service

They were friendly, but they confused me with someone else, and had me sign for parts that were not mine.