New 866-790-8123 Dealer Website
Used 866-893-1755 Email Dealer
Service 866-422-6180

Average based on 399 reviews.
  • Always Amazing !

Thank you guys so much for always greeting me with a smile and always so quick to help in whatever I need. You guys are awesome!

• Smooth, quick transaction.

Found our 2004 Ford Expedition on cars.com and contacted them about the vehicle. Mark T got back to us and we started the process. He took care of us. We love in Eureka, CA , so it was a little daunting doing a deal over the phone, but he assured us we were getting a quality vehicle. We did! When we got there and saw it, it was everything he said it was. Cleanest car I have ever bought used. Immaculate! We drove it, signed the papers and were on our way home in just over an hour. Will buy from them again!

• Lithia Honda Medford Oregon

Very friendly and no pressure sales. Got a great deal too!

Very friendly and no pressure sales. Got a great deal too!

• New Honda HRV

I enjoyed working with Bruce very much. He was very helpful without being pushy.

• Wonderful Job!

They were great and answered all of my questions and took the time to teach me about what was going on with my car and helped brainstorm options for future service. I never felt pressure to buy anything and felt very well taken care of.

• Good experience.

Good experience. Would shop here again......................................................

• New Honda HR-V

Overall a pleasant experience. The salesman was patient and answered all questions. He explained unfamiliar features in an easy to understand manner..The facilities are very nice and I like the fact that I do not have to make an appointment for an oil change.

• Great experience

I have no complaints about my purchase experience at Lithia Honda. There was no pressure & purchase was easy and quick.

• Wonderful Experience

Mark Jacobs was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable of the 2016 Honda CRV. Being older customers,Mark was very patient with us in answering all our many questions. Thank you Mark,it was a wonderful experience.

• New Car!!

Brandon Berg is a phenomenal person! Great and easy experience for buying my first car. Thank you so much for making the process smooth.