3.9
164 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Restored my faith in buying a car!

Friendly sales people, great prices and a very welcoming and low pressure environment.

• Bad Customer Service

Looking to purchase a Reg Cab F-250 pickup, received terrible and insulting customer service from Internet Sales.

• Only place to buy

Amazing buying experience, emailed them first timely response, very direct and gave me best price off the bat, (I had a number in my head they beat it by a grand!) friendly sales and sales managers! Ted Britt 4 life is amazing!

• Mike G. Needs Customer Service Training
    January 28, 2017

So, as far as Quick Lane goes... I have no issue with the folks there. It's Mike G. that I have a problem with, purely speaking as a customer. My car had been in and out of the shop while under warranty (purchased used) and the same issues kept arising. I called and talked to Mike G. to see what would happen with these parts if they kept going out after being replaced. His response, "It's on you then." It's on me... when the parts you have provided keep going up in smoke and the problem clearly isn't being fixed?? VERY RUDE IN TONE. ABRUPTLY HUNG UP ON ME.

• Poor customer service but buying vehicle was great

Buying vehicle was a great experience however customer service is very poor

Buying vehicle was a great experience however customer service is very poor

• The best !

Marvin helped me out. Was very honest and helpful. Would definitely do business with them again

• My Ford Fusion 2016

If I told you that I stayed with Fords credit without refinancing with any other financial institution for 1 yr +, am sure you won't believe me. Well, the truth is I did and it paid off! I recently upgrade from a 2015 Ford fusion to a 2016 Fusion and to my suprise, my interest rate was 1.9% APR from 11.5%. Aside this, Marvin Caroll, one of the top, nicest, and skilled sales person at the Ford Ted Britt in Fairfax help me in my decision-making process. He finally got me the deal! Thanks, Marvin Caroll! Linder in the accounts department was so nice. Her personality was very welcoming. In conclusion, I will always recommend Ford Ted Britt in Fairfax and Marvin Caroll as my number one sales person. The entire staff members are very welcoming. Kudos to you all!

• Wonderful sales staff!!!

I was a little worried about getting out of my old car. Moses worked with me and did everything he could along with the financing staff to get me into my first brand new car!!!

• Smartwheels is to be avoided

Bought a car from Ted Britt Smarthweels for registration in MD. Car could not pass inspection without repair. Do not stand behind product.

• Excellent Service!

Great dealership! We just bought our 2nd Ford Explorer from Ted Britt Ford. The people at the Fairfax location were very nice and very professional. We received quite a bit of information from Matt. He and our salesman Bernie were quite knowledgeable. Bernie was a great salesperson. He was low key and very nice. Allison, the General Sales Manager, was very helpful with our trade in and our deal, and Al was really efficient with our paperwork in the Finance Department. It's not always easy buying a car, but it was a pleasure dealing with everyone at Ted Britt in Fairfax.