• Good Experience - Believe it or Not.

Agree with other reviewers - Art was great to work with. He made the whole experience, which I usually dread, painless and very informative. He let me steer but provided all the information I needed to make a good decision, at a fair price. I am very happy with my certified A4 Premium Plus!

• Excellent customer service

I highly recommend Konstantin Kruzhkov and also Vladimir in providing excellent team work and professionalism in purchasing of my pre-owned Audi vehicle. Konstantin is very knowledgeable, and I had an excellent experience in the purchase of my vehicle.

• Quick response

Quick response and follow up on vehicle inquiry. Didn't purchase vehicle as I wanted a different color.

• Great Deal!

I couldn't be happier with the service and deal I received when buying my Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle.

• Audi Tysons Corner

Agree with other reviewers - ART was great to work with. He made the whole experience, which I usually dread, painless and very informative.

• I love my Q5!!!

Artem (also known as Art) made my buying experience smooth and easy! He provided impeccable customer service patience and a smile! He even came in on his day off!

• Artem Platonov - Excellent Audi Sales Rep

Art Platonov and the Audi team of Tysons Corner made the buying process of my A8 simple and and efficient. Art and Roma Emelev were very professional, responsive, and extremely detailed in answering any questions that I had. I am very pleased with my car and the support & service I have received from Art and the team.

• Outstanding Customer Service

My boyfriend and I swung by here 30 minutes before their closing time to take a look at a pre-owned Mini Cooper they happened to have as a trade in. Though it was late(and freezing outside!) the staff was beyond welcoming, positive and helpful. It was by far the most positive customer service experience I had at a dealership. Our "Audi Specialist" was Alberto Meer and he was everything & more I could have hoped for, he was helpful, knowledgeable & just all around fun to work with... Even though we kept him (along with his Sales Manager & Finance guy) at work well after closing time finalizing our deal no one once seemed bothered or in a rush to leave and everyone was super GREAT!!! I can't thank all of them enough for their help, and FANTASTIC customer service.

• Wonderful Customer Service

• Truly Exceptional Service at Audi of Tysons Corner

Bought a certified pre-owned Audi A5 Premium Plus at Audi of Tysons Corner and service was truly exceptional! Al Meer, my sales associate, was patient, professional and informative. New to Audi cars, Al led me on a tour of the dealership, discussed model features, and provided me a thorough overview of the Audi line. Now after a week of driving my car, I know I made the right choice. I'm an extremely satisfied customer and if you're in the market for a previously owned car, go to the Tysons dealership and ask for Al.