Way Scarff Ford in Auburn

• Way Scarff, the only place to shop for a car!

I love Way Scarff Ford in Auburn! They are the BEST Jim Sherrod has been so wonderful to work with and always makes me feel like I'm the most important person in the world. Everyone there has always been very friendly and helpful. I tell all of my friends and family to shop only at Way Scarff Ford in Auburn!

• Great service!

Excellent service as always! They go above and beyond and make you feel like family.

• Nice Guys, Nice Cars, Nice Service, Kinda Pushy

It was my first time test driving a car on my own. They guys were nice, but kind of pushy. I can to test drive, not to buy; it was hard for them to accept.

• Service

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I am just so pleased with the honesty of Scarff Ford in Auburn WA. I didnt realize that there is a 2 year warranty on parts and when my seal needed to be replaced, Kristen McMillan looked up my service prior and I wasn't charged for my services at Auburn Scarff Ford. She/ Auburn Scarff Ford looks out for their customers. The service manager "Gordy" is awesome ad well as Matthew, who both of them shuttle me back and forth to my work place while my vehicle is being serviced. I also gather "points " , earning $ towards free oil changes as well as $ towards products like buying hats or $ towards services of my choice. I am very happy with Scarff Ford in Auburn. Thanks deb

• Way Scarf Used Vehicle Purchase

Our salesman was helpful and polite. We made an offer, it was countered and we accepted. The whole experience took about 1 hour, maybe a little more including test drive, negotiations and final paperwork. I did not experience any "hard sell", everything was very straight forward and I appreciate your professionalism.

• 2001 Ford Ranger truck repait

My truck overheated but I was able to get it to the Ford dealership. Cory Armstrong was very helpful and got my truck checked out while I was at lunch. When I returned he told me the problem and said the engine would have to be pulled to fix it. That was on thursday. I thought it would be the following wednesday before I would get the vehicle back. Cory called a little after 10:30AM on monday and said it was ready. I was amazed. I want to thank Cory and the mechanics that worked on my truck to get it back to me so quickly. It is very much appreciated.

• Thank you!

Thank you! My husband has been taking his 1990 truck to you for years.

Thank you! My husband has been taking his 1990 truck to you for years.

Nothing but courteous and professional. I will continue taking my car there.

Nothing but courteous and professional. I will continue taking my car there.

• Car service

Excellent service by all. Kristen McMillan does all she can to make it affordable and a smooth experience for her customers who use scarff auburn ford. Thank you deb and adam dawson

• Way Scarff Ford

The service department at Way Scarff Ford is the best, Gordy Nishimoto is the man!! We can always count the on great service and communication. Thanks Way Scarff Ford