AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

Used 888-264-1091 Email Dealer
Service 888-281-3505

Average based on 186 reviews
  • Outstanding Services

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

I had the experience of a once in a lifetime feeling. Everybody there showed dear respect to me and my family. I feel blessed to have made business with this dealer located in Bellevue,WA.

• New 2016 JGC

After visiting a couple of competitors, Autonation was a refreshing experience. The purchase was smooth and painless. The people I dealt with were friendly, knowledgable, and made you feel welcome. Low pressure and I would have to say...easy. Thanks.

• Buying new Challenger

I had a very good buying experience at Auto Nation. No pressure, genuinely nice and very helpful. I would definitely recommend buying a car from this Dealership!

We are glad you chose our dealership. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• 20k Service

I always know that when I come in for any reason my car is handled with care, serviced without ever having any issues and is done timely and thoroughly. I made an appointment online, which is very convenient and came in for the regular 20k servicing and used the shuttle service to go to the mall and kill some time. Customer service from Chris Holbrook, is excellent. I am sure all the service techs are great but Chris has always been above and beyond.

• Car review

Car serviced for recalls and an issue that was addressed

Car serviced for recalls and an issue that was addressed

• Customer in Seattle

Visited the service department for an oil change. They seemed to do great work, but my "change oil" message did not get disabled. Will go back to request this update.

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Brake Repair

Came in for my 4th visit regarding my brakes screeching and finally got resolve with the assistance of the Service Manager.

• General Manager

Friendly, helpful, honest, no hassle, no pressure They found the car we wanted, they met our price, we inked the deal

• Great service

I have had a lot of cars. Lexus, Mercedes, Honda, etc; and no service department outperforms Bellevue CJD. Chris is the best!

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us!

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us!

• Autonation A+++

Enjoyable experience. Would recommend dealership to family and friends.

Enjoyable experience. Would recommend dealership to family and friends.