AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

New 888-270-6575 Dealer Website
Used 888-264-1091 Email Dealer
Service 888-281-3505

• Outstanding Services

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

I had the experience of a once in a lifetime feeling. Everybody there showed dear respect to me and my family. I feel blessed to have made business with this dealer located in Bellevue,WA.

• Buying a Jeep at AutoNation Bellevue

I can't even find a way to give enough praises to my experience at AutoNation CDJR. I went there after going to a Jeep dealership in Kirkland and it was a completely different world. I was treated so professionally with absolute transparency. I worked with Shawn in sales and he was beyond what I would have asked for in a sales representative. He supported me over the course of a couple weeks through my shopping and buying process. I am VW buyback customer and he never once hesitated to be patient through my process. He explained everything clearly and honestly. I never felt that there were secrets or surprises waiting for me around the next corner. He was very knowledgable about Jeeps and considerate of budget without compromising on what was important to me. On the day I made my purchase, I worked with Ali in finance and he was also very personable and professional. He made the experience stress free, explained everything very clearly, didn't rush me, and supported every decision I made. Shawn spent as much time as needed explaining every bell and whistle on my new car to me and even invited me to come back to have practice learning some of the new features that I was still confused with. I give my highest recommendation to anyone in the market for a Jeep to use this dealership. I would also highly recommend this dealership to Chrysler, Dodge, and Ram customers. In the market for something else? Use an AutoNation dealership. The experience of a publicly owned dealership was world's better than privately owned ones.

• AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Bellevue

Ramon was absolutely amazing and made trading/buying my car a seamless process. I definitely recommend them and will go back when its time for a new car.

• Buy your dodge anywhere else

had been talking to someone from this company for about two weeks before I made my appointment to go in. During this time I told him what car I was looking for, and talked numbers. I made the appointment after being told that my ideal car was there, my back up car was there, my credit check was complete, what my final numbers would be, and a back up for the salesman I was talking to just in case he couldn't make it. The car I was looking for was a black black top dodge dart. When I arrive, neither of the salesmen are there, and that should have been a red flag but I stayed. Unfortunately. I get set up with a different salesman only to find both the cars I was looking at are gone. They have two left, that are the basic package.. One In red. And one with red trim. On the dash. Originally I had specifically said no red. Another red flag, but I' decided to roll with it. After the test drive I decide to move forward, because this car was not the black top version or the sport version logically speaking it should be less expensive then the numbers originally discussed. Wrong. So so so wrong. It gets worse. They act confused when I ask How the numbers look with my credit. Apparently they had never run my credit, the numbers I had talked about after my fake credit check were simply examples, so they have to run my credit again... Red flag. But OK I'll wait while they do it. The numbers come back more expensive, with an interest rate twice what discussed previously. They tell me that it's because I have no credit as a recent graduate, and that I won't get a better deal anywhere else because of that. The car was great, the service not so much. I left without buying, and was contacted later by a manager asking what had happened, she never responded to my email. If you want a dodge go to a different dealership. I will never recommend this Chrysler dodge and jeep dealership in Bellevue.

• New Chevy Cruze Owner

Everyone was very helpful and friendly. The process seemed to take a little longer than I wanted, but in reality it was only about 2 hours from the time I drove in with my old car and drove out with my beautiful new car.

• Great experience!

I had a great experience, Josh was friendly and knowledgeable but not pushy, and the car is in great shape. Their warranty is also awesome.

• Went the extra mile

Management and sales staff were very helpful every step of the way in finding the right car for me, very patient and pleasant as well. Leith and Shawn did all they could to meet my budget requirements and get me the best car at the best price. Very satisfied with all they did and am enjoying my new Cherokee.

• AutoNation!!

So thankful for a pleasant buying experience from our Sales Associate, to no pressure in discussions, to going over the vehicle equipment.

• Patrick McKenzie DDS

I was looking to replace our old 15 year old car and located a used car with low miles and in very good condition. I purchased what I was looking for for a very fair price and the whole process was quick and smooth without haggling.

• Experience: AutoNation Bellevue, Dec 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

I bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from Hal Grant at this location in Bellevue. I'd recommend Hal to anyone searching for a new car. He is very well informed on the vehicle details and is a careful listener to a customer's needs. We got an excellent deal and never felt pressured. After running out of another dealer recently due the full court press by the sales manager, the overall experience was the exact opposite. I hope the service after the sale is just as good and the buying process.