New 888-245-6080 Dealer Website
Used 888-447-4165 Email Dealer
Service 888-240-6576

Average based on 358 reviews.
  • car buying experience

I had an excellent experience with Mike Torchia when purchasing my m235i. Mike was easy to work with, patient, and honest with me and I feel that I got a great deal on my BMW. Mike also makes it known that I'm not just his customer on the day of the purchase, but for the lifetime of my car. I will highly recommend Mike and this dealership to friends and family.

• BMW Bellevue

Nicole Pascua is a great consultant - knowledge and style!

Nicole Pascua is a great consultant - knowledge and style!

• Excellent dealership

Bellevue WA BMW is the best I have ever encountered a dealer to be.

Bellevue WA BMW is the best I have ever encountered a dealer to be.

• Car maintenance

Service schedule was easy. Friendly staff with shuttle service

Service schedule was easy. Friendly staff with shuttle service

• Great service and customer experience!

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Michael. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We had a great experience. The staff was a little busy, but they put us on the list right away. Showed us the lounge area, which was well maintained. They checked back with us a couple of times to make sure we were doing okay, and to update us on when the next representative was going to be available. When we did get to sit down with a rep, he was nice, knowledgeable, and accommodating. We got to test drive a model right away, and when we got back from the test drive the representative did not pressure us into buying/leasing, nor did he try to push any extras that we didn't want. He mentioned packages that were available on the cars, timelines for cars coming in, and then provide estimates on how much the the car with the upgrades we wanted would cost per month. After chatting for a while we mentioned that we were going to head to other dealerships and test out different cars to make sure it was the correct fit for us. The representative gave us his card, wished us luck. He did not pressure us to stay and purchase. It was a great customer focused decision. We came back and purchased a car from that representative the next day after test driving the other vehicles we had in mind. It was just a good fit for us, and the representative (Brian) was extremely nice and helpful.

• President

My salesperson was professional, personable, knowledgeable, patient and responsive. Any questions and issues were addressed throughly by him or a colleague. The best part of the purchase experience was the attitude and sincerity of the sales professional. I truly believe he was concerned about helping me versus helping himself.

We are glad you chose our dealership. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• As expected

Quoted and repaired exactly as my S.A. explained. Extra service hours were comped. Low stars on facility because the location is horrible. Really, it is a bad location.

• BMW of Bellevue

Fantastic. It was a wonderful experience. Jeremy Bolstad, helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I will buy from them again.

• BMW of Bellevue Sales

James Cambra was very professional, courteous and mindful of not wasting one's time. Would definitely use him again.

• Great purchase

Alvin & team at Bellevue BMW made my car buying experience quick and easy!

Alvin & team at Bellevue BMW made my car buying experience quick and easy!