BMW of Bellevue

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 498 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 31, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Mike Torchia when purchasing my m235i. Mike was easy to work with, patient, and honest with me and I feel that I got... a great deal on my BMW. Mike also makes it known that I'm not just his customer on the day of the purchase, but for the lifetime of my car. I will highly recommend Mike and this dealership to friends and family.

August 14, 2018

Dean at BMW in Bellevue is always helpful, friendly and professional. Highly recommend seeing him at this BMW Bellevue Dealership.

August 9, 2018

Great customer service. There great customer service begin at the parking lot.

August 4, 2018

Requested work done a very timely manner. Service rep, Dean, was a pleasure to work with.

July 31, 2018

Nice people, Good service. ..........................

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional... we can do for you.

July 17, 2018

Knowledgeable and efficient. Kept me updated throughout the day on progress.

July 12, 2018

I wanted to purchase or lease a new BMW i3 with a range extender. The dealership didn’t have a new one in stock, but they did have a 2015 used i3.... The saleswoman told me the used vehicle was a better deal and that BMW completes and extensive checklist and certifies the safety and quality of the vehicle. Against my better judgment, I agreed to purchase the vehicle. While I was waiting to fill out the purchase paperwork, I noticed a dent in the bumper and scratches on the rims. They told me they would fix these problems for free and it would only take one day. While signing the purchase paperwork, the finance manager kept making mistakes. We had to redo at least four forms because he screwed something up. He forgot one form entirely and had to bring it to me at work to sign 3 days later. Five days after the purchase, the car and steering column started to shake, badly. It was really scary and I felt like I was in an earthquake. I called the service department, who told me they didn’t have an appointment available and that I should go rent a car from Enterprise. I called the the salesperson, who made the service department call me back and promise to look at it the next day. I brought the car in the next day, and the service department told me they wouldn’t look at it but I could take a loaner vehicle. It took them 12 days days to fix the problem and finish the repairs they promised would only take 1 day. When I went to pick up the car, it hadn’t been charged or washed. When I turned the car on, I got a different engine error. They told me to leave the car, keep the loaner, they would fix the new problem and bring it to me the next day. When they brought the car to me, there were no more errors but it still had not been washed. I told the service manager everything that had happened and he offered to detail the car for me. That’s it. The bottom line is I bought a vehicle that BMW certified was in excellent condition, but actually had multiple cosmetic and engine problems. They promised to fix the problems quickly and it took them 11 more days than they said. I will NEVER buy another BMW from them again, and likely won’t buy a BMW again either. They are crooks and sell crappy vehicles.

Hi Christina, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at BMW of Bellevue take our reviews very seriously. Our General Manager would li...ke to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (425) 243-5201 to discuss what we can do to help.

July 3, 2018

Quick and thorough service for air bag replacement

June 27, 2018

Customer Service Representative Jenn Rene was very helpful, professional and friendly.

June 27, 2018

I was up against and appointment the morning I dropped off the car. Needing a loaner while the car was in the shop, I asked if I could come early so arrangements... could be made for me to get out quickly. Not only did coming early not help but, once I left the car with the agent Matt (who was kind and as helpful as possible), I had to wait for a shuttle to Enterprise Rentals to get a car (no loaners available) and wait in line for a rental car. So, the whole process was 2 1/2 hours from the time I entered the dealership until I left with a rental. I paid $40/day for the rental, but BMW never got to my car to even look at it until the next day! So I paid an extra rental day to have my car parked in their facility. When I got the car back, the repair was done well but they knocked a sensor out of the back fender so my back-up alarm goes off every time I put the car in reverse. Frankly, I'm afraid to go back in to get that repaired because I don't know how much of my day will be wasted. I'm thankful they're moving to new facilities, because the current was is cramped (not surprised my fender was bumped somewhere while they were trying to navigate my car around the confusing and overcrowded parking area). They need to take a hard look at their "service" process.

Thank you, Dean, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. If you'd like, please contact our General M...anager at (425) 243-5201. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.