Honda Auto Center of Bellevue

2.9 out of 5 (2.9) 55 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 4, 2015

I went in to Bellevue Honda in search of a used car. Before coming to Bellevue Honda I had been to other dealerships and had very unpleasant experienc...es with the negotiation processes and other aspects, it had left me with a very negative view of car sale people. My experience at Bellevue Honda was totally polar opposite of those other places. From the get-go Tom was incredibly personable and very patient and helpful throughout the buying process. The most important part to me was the full disclosure about the condition of the car. They inspect every used vehicle that comes in and includes an estimate on any work that needs to be done. I would highly recommend shopping with Bellevue Honda, and ask for Tom Kim!

May 19, 2018

I had a good experience buying from John Blasco. I got help deciding which car I needed and didn't spend too much time making it happen.

January 16, 2018

Not very impressed with this dealership so far. Bought a 2017 Accord Hybrid and took the car in for a service issue. First I was told I would have a l...oaner for any service. That didn't happen. Instead had to take the van pool. Which I don't normally mind, except they were with only one driver and tons of customers needing a ride home. Turns out it took me 3 hours by the time I returned home from the time I dropped the car off. Totally unacceptable. And they didn't find any issues, which are very obvious if someone just does their job.

January 4, 2018

Thanks to Bellevue Honda's horrible multi-point inspection, I has the pleasure of spending 45 minutes on the side of the road with corroded battery c...ables. During my last service visit, Honda failed to notice that my battery was leaking enough to completely eat away the solid lead battery connector. The shop that did the repairs on my car said that there was no way they could have missed that if they had looked at the battery at all given the amount of corrosion. My disappointment in Honda's service hit a new high (low) when I called to ask how to reset car radio that was giving me an error code. First, I was told they couldn't help because I bought the car at a different dealer. Fair enough. But I had spend another 5 minutes on the phone before he would give me a web address with directions on how to reset the radio. It turns out that it was actually HONDA's WEBSITE for radio code retrieval. Since he knew about the battery issue, why didn't he just give me the web address from the get go? Why go out of his way to inconvenience me more?

July 7, 2017

They have really good service good employes their atendance is good.

July 5, 2017

I would not buy a car from Dennis. He berated the competition and talked about how little markup was in the MSRP.

July 1, 2017

I have been trying to get some information on two cars that I want to lease. I called this dealer over 8 times in a single day but never in my life ha...ve I seen a dealer not return a call. I have not seen the dealer see cant really comment on their cleanliness. So giving them an average 3 on this since I don't know and its a required filed to select.

June 1, 2017

I made an agreement with Jen or Jennifer, who said that they were expecting am an obsidian blue CRV EXL any day and she asked when would I be over fro...m Eastern Washington. By the way, it was Memorial Day weekend with lots of traffic. I was selling my car to my brother in law, and would be over on Saturday. When I phoned to confirm, she said the car was sold. My being able to put a down-payment on the car was never presented to me as something I could do to secure the car. Needless to say, I was upset and told her I wouldn't be coming to Bellevue Honda. She called me back two days later to tell me what colors they did have. I wasn't interested. Very disappointed in my experience, even though it was all done over the phone. Am purchasing my car from another dealership.

February 23, 2017

I was interested in one of their used vehicles and Justin was my salesman. Even though I ended up not buying the car I would highly recommend Justin ...and if I were to come back I would definitely be asking for him. Polite, no pressure, accommodating and caring. Thank you.

January 9, 2017

Extremely Pathetic Experience, Kindly stay away from this place. Let me try to explain briefly. I was trying to buy a car specifically Honda CRV, I co...uldn't agree upon their pricing as they were adding all the accessories and they were forcing the customers to buy whatsoever the case. I was politely requesting for a better price, one lady sales person whom I have interacted was not happy that am not agreeing upon the price she quoted me. Immediately she has changed the tone of the language and said that she just wasted her time, and was very rude. They play around with their commissions and didn't let me talk to their managers. Later, I got in touch with Sales General manager, he also exposed the same language, he said they will not care about customers if customers don't value their pricing. Very extreme height of unprofessional behavior. They don't value customers and kindly stay from this place.

Honda Auto Center of Bellevue