Evergreen Ford & Lincoln

• Awesome complete experience!

Jose was responsive via email, even on days off and was very willing to answer our questions. At the same time there was no pressure to buy. It felt like Jose was willing to inform us of the product and didn't really worry about the sale. This kind of sales experience is what attracts me as a buyer.

Thank you so much for this great review, Quenten. Each of our team members strive to make every customer feel informed and comfortable throughout the car shopping process. We want our guests to feel like part of the Evergreen Ford Lincoln family, so I am glad that Jose provided you with excellent assisitance. If you need anything else, please come back to see us. Sincerely, Dan Rowe Dealer

• The best I've done business with

This was the most honest and hardworking dealership I have ever felt with. They gave me top dollar on my trade and bent over backwards to make sureI was happy. I'm extremely happy I made the trip over from Spokane it was well worth it.

• Great sales experience.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

We walked away with a very strong deal on our Lincoln MKC. We shopped around at a few dealerships for various vehicles throughout our process of replacing our lease. Evergreen was very professional throughout the whole process. We never got a high pressure vibe like we are used to seeing at dealerships. They were friendly and generally wanted to do all that they could to earn our business. I would highly recommend Evergreen to anyone looking for a Ford or Lincoln. We had a very straightforward sales experience with no high-pressure games like we've experienced elsewhere. Kudos to Ben Kallberg and Kelly Bader, the two sales people we worked with throughout the process. They were very easy to work with.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great buying experience !

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Sales people really listen what customer want and really try hard to find what they want. There's no pressure on buying and pretty transparent/smooth in the process. We found the car that we're looking for but the price is on the higher end of our budget. They give us a good deal for trade in so we go for it. Overall experience is excellent and we definitely recommend to friends/colleague who is looking for Ford car.

• Evergreen Ford Service Appointment

Great work and done quickly. Only had my car for a half day. Thank you.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great work and done quickly. Only had my car for a half day. Thank you.

• Living the Life, Driving my Dream

Right from the "Get Go" the experience was smooooooth. Scott Maibre was excellent to work with. never any pressure or pushing. Scott found the truck I wanted and made me a great deal. It was as if I was buying from a friend! The rest of the Evergreen staff was great as well, Casey help with some nice accessories and the service staff followed though and installed them. The Whole experience was nice and pleasant and painless Thanks Evergreen Ford you all "ROCK"

• Normal service

I went in for my normal 7500 mile oil change. They found two screws in my tire side by side that cannot be repaired they went beyond trying to get a solution for me for that day. Thank you Evergreen Ford.

• 2014 Ford Focus

My 30,000 mile oil change was so fast. They got me in and out in under an hour.

My 30,000 mile oil change was so fast. They got me in and out in under an hour.

• Dodge Ram

Thank you Ray. Your selection and honesty is refreshing.

Thank you Ray. Your selection and honesty is refreshing.

• Ford Focus Service

Arrived a few minutes early. Dropping my car off was quick and easy as was picking it up. Overall, took about 90 minutes.

Thanks, Chelseyann! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.