Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 149 reviews

• February 24, 2012

I have never had an opportunity to write a review before but we have always had a great experience at Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent, Wa. Yes we are repeat... customers but they would not have had our business in this "internet saavy" world unless they "earned" it. Their pricing was great, rebates offered were commensurate with other dealers but I was in and out of the dealership in 1 hour with my new car being delivered the next day! I will always feel confident working with Bowen Scarff Ford! I have had other repair work done at the dealership as well and have been treated fairly and expertly....

June 16, 2018

I looked online,they responded. I went to the dealer drove the truck,and was out the door with my truck in a timely fashion. Great experience. I am en...joying my new truck.

Scott, we are glad to hear your are enjoying your new truck! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback.

April 26, 2018

Awesome Experience with my salesperson Ron. The no hassle place to go. Honest and upfront with no pressure or usual gimmicky sales tactics. Wonderful... experience.

Timothy, we appreciate your review and feedback! We are glad Ron could make your experience a great one.

April 23, 2018

Absolutely great service from Don in the fleet department Thank you.

Roger, we appreciate your review and feedback. We are glad to hear Don could make your experience a great one.

April 9, 2018

Traded in my old 2015 for new 2018 Mustang. Farok was my salesman and did a good job explaining things to me. Although I was kind of bummed out about ...my trade in value but that was due to a severe accident I had. They did a good job trying to find the best apr for my loan and their prices were the cheapest I could find.

Joe, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Thank you for providing some feedback about your recent Sales experience.

March 28, 2018

We worked with several different salesman in the purchase of our used truck. It was clear from the first day we inquired about the vehicle that the s...ales staff works as a team. After a week of researching trucks and dealers across Washington, the best purchase price and customer service was at Bowen Scarff. We highly recommend them and would do business again,

Wanda, we appreciate your review and feedback about our Sales staff. You recommendation means a lot and we are honored to have earned it. Thank you!

March 27, 2018

I was able to get most of my questions and approvals taken care of through email and texts. Brent was great to work with and had everything all ready ...for me when I got there, making it an easy decision to purchase a new truck. Thanks!

Brandon, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your experience was a great one. We hope you enjoy your F150!

March 26, 2018

We bought a 2018 Ford Escape. Our salesman was Rick and he was outstanding!! We would definitely buy from him again. However the lady in financing lef...t a little to be desired in the way she was with my father in law especially since we were buying the car outright. But Rick and everyone else was superb to work with. Thank you for such a positive experience in buying our very first brand new vehicle.

Craig, we appreciate your review and feedback about your Sales experience. Thank you.

February 28, 2018

I arrived for an oil change and learned that the Quick Lube had closed 4 months ago. The representative was sympathetic and helpful. She first offered... an appointment 1-1/2 hours from that time, and upon seeing I was disappointed, she checked with the service department and was able to fit me in within 30 minutes. Service done, and all is well.

Richard, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize the Quick Lube is closed but are glad to hear you were able to get in qu...ickly for an oil change. Thank you for providing some feedback about your experience.

February 27, 2018

All aspects of purchase plus the work done on my existing car met all my desires.

Douglas, we appreciate your feedback and for taking the time to leave us a review.