Lee Johnson Chevrolet Mazda Kia

(4.8) 178 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Don't panic...the Lee Johnson group exists...
    February 25, 2015

Here's the thing. I DID NOT want to deal with searching for a new car. However, I did my research and decided to test drive my choices. I went to Ford... and Toyota (mistakes)... and then I went to Lee Johnson Kia. Alfredo was my Sales Rep and was super attentive and accommodating regarding my questions, my random choices of test drive and was genuinely interested in what I wanted to have in a vehicle and a price. Kenny (Sales Manager) was also in communication with his sales staff and went a step further to assist on his end as I attempted to navigate the inventory and pricing. Alfredo and Kenny noticed what was holding my interest, what I wanted number-wise and had great questions to ask without judgement or frustration about the answer "I don't know" that escaped my mouth several times. The last new car I purchased was in 1999. Today, I signed a lease for a car that was above my expectations, perfectly suited to what I needed AND was not on my scope of vision. How did that happen? The fantastic service and actions of the entire team (Kenny, Alfredo, and the finance guy---sorry, forgot his name!!!). I will sleep soundly tonight. There is complete confidence on my part that I made the right choices and received a fantastic deal on a superb vehicle. Hand down, no worries. If you want a great (not above average or OK) experience, go see Kenny and Alfredo at Lee Johnson Kia.

• NO CONTACT AFTER REQUESTING ON SEVERAL CARS
    January 6, 2018

Requested contact via web site on several different Kia's. Never heard back from them. Did not like that their advertised price was based after doing ...a lease through them.

• Best car purchase experience!
    December 30, 2017

My sales person Lucian did a fantastic job answer all my questions and finding the car that perfectly for what I was looking for. I was recommended to... go here by a friend and was not disappointed. Everyone in the company was extremely nice and helpful. I got my lovely Kia forte for a great deal and the service and care provided during check ups are spot on top quality. Thanks Lee Johnson for the good business. I don't think I'd shop anywhere else!!!

• Review of Lee Johnson Kia, Kirkland, WA
    December 7, 2017

11/29/2017 - We just recently (11/29/2017) leased the very first 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD sold or leased in the entire United States from Lee Johnson ...Kia in Kirkland, WA.!!! It was the 2nd 2018 Kia Stinger sold or leased in the entire United States and our experience at Lee Johnson was the best ever thanks to some very special Kia Sales personnel at Lee Johnson Kia. We personally wanted to recognize and thank LJ Kia's Sales Manager (Kenny Jakel) and LJ Kia's Sales Consultant (Braulio Arias) for giving us this opportunity to have the newest and most extraordinary vehicle Kia has ever produced (2018 Kia Stinger GT2). Kenny and Braulio continually updated and informed us of the Stinger's status and impending delivery. Once the Stinger was ours and delivered to us both Kenny and Braulio provided outstanding customer service including hands-on instruction, a lengthy test drive and extensive training on all the nuances of our Stinger GT necessary for us to fully enjoy this first experience with our new vehicle. The outstanding expertise and knowledge that Braulio and Kenny possess on the Stinger and relayed to us that day made our experience truly amazing. We were celebrated and congratulated by many of the LJ Kia Sales, Service and Parts personnel that night that we took possession of our Kia Stinger GT2 - we wish to thank them for their continual support and service to my wife and me for all of our Kia vehicles we own now and have owned - all purchased or leased from Lee Johnson Kia. We would like to acknowledge Scott Chase, Brian Walter, Jim Mercier, Josh Baxter, Greg (Service Manager), Josh Grant, Paul Early, Andre Patskiv, Mike (Finance Rep) and Tyson Thompson along with of course Kenny Jakel and Braulio Arias. Rick and Karen Fackler Sammamish, WA

• Enjoyable Car Buying Experience
    December 3, 2017

I just purchased a 2018 Kia Optima SXL from Lee Johnson Kia and had the most enjoyable car buying experience. Brian made me feel welcomed from the st...art, Rich took me on two test drives, and Kenny got me the best interest rate for my car loan. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. I would highly recommend purchasing a car from them!!!

• Soul EV Lease
    November 23, 2017

Transaction was wonderful. Jake was excellent!!. There were scheduling issues and he worked with us to get us into a loaner vehicle. He also explained... the car and the features and has been constantly in touch with us to make sure we don't have any issues as a first time electric car buyer. Highly Recommended.!!

• Sportage
    October 29, 2017

Had a great experience buying my Sportage from Alex at Lee Johnson. I chose this dealership becaue my now-husband bought his car there. He had a good ...experience buying his car from Alex and ever since. Alex recognized my husband when we arrived and was instantly friendly and helpful. He did a great job helping me choose my car and it’s nice to feel like I was going to a place where I could trust the people.

• Great deal on a new Kia Soul EV
    October 8, 2017

Almost missed out on this because my market was for a used EV, but just before I left the sales guy came running out to make sure I knew there was a K...ia dealership attached - which I didn't. So I went up there and Alfredo, the sales guy, showed me the killer deals on Kia EVs. He was very low pressure, showed me all the models and encouraged me to test drive them. Plenty of options on the lot, and given the quality and price it really just came down to options. I went with the mid-range model and the buying process was super smooth, no significant hidden fees or anything. Would definitely recommend going here again.

• Mr. Wilson
    September 10, 2017

Excellent salesman. He answered all the questions and everyone was very nice. And the dog gets top biliing

• Sales
    September 1, 2017

Purchased a new Soul EV+ just love it. Sales person was very nice and no pressure. We had went to a different dealership before coming here. Was ta...ken care of better and sales person new what he was talking about.

Lee Johnson Chevrolet Mazda Kia