Lee Johnson Chevrolet Mazda Kia

• Don't panic...the Lee Johnson group exists...

Here's the thing. I DID NOT want to deal with searching for a new car. However, I did my research and decided to test drive my choices. I went to Ford and Toyota (mistakes)... and then I went to Lee Johnson Kia. Alfredo was my Sales Rep and was super attentive and accommodating regarding my questions, my random choices of test drive and was genuinely interested in what I wanted to have in a vehicle and a price. Kenny (Sales Manager) was also in communication with his sales staff and went a step further to assist on his end as I attempted to navigate the inventory and pricing. Alfredo and Kenny noticed what was holding my interest, what I wanted number-wise and had great questions to ask without judgement or frustration about the answer "I don't know" that escaped my mouth several times. The last new car I purchased was in 1999. Today, I signed a lease for a car that was above my expectations, perfectly suited to what I needed AND was not on my scope of vision. How did that happen? The fantastic service and actions of the entire team (Kenny, Alfredo, and the finance guy---sorry, forgot his name!!!). I will sleep soundly tonight. There is complete confidence on my part that I made the right choices and received a fantastic deal on a superb vehicle. Hand down, no worries. If you want a great (not above average or OK) experience, go see Kenny and Alfredo at Lee Johnson Kia.

• Service

Kyle Sullivan was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable answering questions I had about potential damage my wife's friend inflicted on our car.

• Great personnel

My wife and I were very impressed with or salesman and the finance manager. We would definitely purchase another vehicle from Lee Johnson.

• Best Dealership...Service

They have the friendliest service help. I ALWAYS receive personal attention, regardless of what I am in for. It is like the "Family" feeling I had for years with Saturn dealerships.

• Great experience!

I've previously not cared for this dealership but their new, non-pressure approach is awesome! I highly recommend!

• Great experience

No pressure and lots of good information. It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend this dealership, and also the Bolt EV :-)

• Sales Rep Did His Research on New Bolt

Brian was very knowledgeable and helpful. Even thought the Bolt is very new, he was able to answer all of our questions. Brian followed up with us after the sale and answered more questions.

• Great sales process - low pressue, clear pricing

Lee Johnson has a great team that was easy to work with. They got the job done quickly without a lot of hassle.

• Good oil change

I liked the thoroughness of the inspection that I received in addition to my oil change. Service Center staff were knowledgeable and helpful.

• Z06 of my dreams

quick had good time with joking around good bunch of guys knew I drove in from a ways and had a long drive home so hurried to get me back on the road