Acura of Lynnwood

13 reviews

January 23, 2019

Gabe was great. I had been shopping for an Acura MDX for several weeks. The local dealership didn't have any cars with the trim I was looking for.... Gabe and I communicated via email until he got a car that matched what I was looking for. Sunday I made the trip over looked at the car and we briefly discussed the price. No pressure. It was kinda late so we agreed to talk again in the Morning. The next morning Gabe met me at the dealership and we finalized the deal and I was back on my way home just like that. I cannot tell you how great the whole experience was.

November 12, 2017

I looking for SUV for week and u have phone call from Acura Lynnwood my badger is not to much but this delealer make to go thru and my family to have... safe car thank you for the service

• August 21, 2016

Good people . Some of the most pleasant to deal with I have known.

July 30, 2017

First of all Dave M is a rock star salesman!! No pressure, deep knowledge, patient, and accommodating!!! I fell in love with the TLX at first sight!!... I love love love driving it! Power, accessories, style and so much more!

March 15, 2017

Scheduled an appointment to view 4 Acura MDX's in ny price range. Gave them the stock numbers. Confirmed that morning the vehicles were available. Was... promised they would be ready to view. The sales person did not even introduce himself...told me to take a seat and view the vehicles using his laptop. Of course I had viewed a lot of the details online...wanted to see them in person. After 15 min of pleasantries and another 15 min if him running around the dealership stating he was looking for the cars...he drove us to an offsite service lot. But we could only view the cars from the outside...apparently no keys! By the way purchased an Acura from the dealer 3 yrs before...what a difference in service! Yikes...buyer beware!

May 5, 2016

no help, bad service. never going back. very unhelpful in car buying proccess

October 21, 2015

ANTHONY MICKELSEN, THE SALES CONSULTANT, WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, PATIENT AND EXTREMELY HELPFUL AS I SELECTED MY NEW RDX OVER MULTIPLE DAYS. THE FINANCE... MANAGER, RAMEISH RAMLAL, SECURED A BETTER FINANCE DEAL THAN THE STANDARD ACURA ADVERTISEMENT. ALSO, I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION CHRIS HANSON AND BRANDON DOUCET FROM PARTS DEPT. AND JEFF KOCH FROM SERVICE DEPT. I APPRECIATE THE PERSONAL ATTENTION AND FAIR PRICE .

June 9, 2015

Hi Raj! It was a pleasure working with you yesterday and you can rest assured that I am more than happy to refer all of my friends and family to you for... any future purchases. I have to say I was very impressed with you, Ram and everyone else I encountered at your establishment. So much so, that I intend to take the time to rate Acura of Lynnwood online. Thank you for making my purchasing experience a pleasant one! Pam

September 15, 2014

I am very pleased with my 2014 Acura RLX in July 2014. I like it more than my 2013 Mercedes E Class Sport 4- Matic for long distance driving. The Drivers... seat of the RLX is much more comfortable than the E Class. Acura has very smartly engineered and designed the RLX. When I drive the RLX it feels like an "EXECUTIVE SPORTS SEDAN." Compared to the E Class the RLX has a more powerful feel, quieter on highway speeds and more refined in every way. Of course, I like driving my E Class too, as it has a nice German feel to it. But I prefer the RLX. The seats in the E Class hurt my back as they are very hard, and so I have to use 2 cushions when I drive it (one for my back and one for my bottom), and I have don't have any back problems. The RLX is also more luxurious inside and I love the infotainment system and the Krell Audio. The RLX is made for a top level executive. I feel like one when I drive it. Vow great car! I also owned an Acura 2006 RL and the RLX is much better than a 06 RL. Acura did a great job. It looks much better than an Infiniti and Lexus. Anuj, you are an exemplary Sales Manager of Lynwood Acura. You made my buying process for the RLX smooth, quick and stress free. You gave me a great deal. Goodluck to you. Sincerely, Dhar

July 11, 2014

After finding the car I was looking for on cars.com, I emailed the deaership for info.and was very quickly contacted by a salesperson. A couple days later... I visited the dealership and was met by a differed salesman named Hanh Nguyen. He was the most personable salesman I have ever dealt with. I ended up buying the car and felt that they were very fair and reasonable in their dealings with me. The process was quick and at all times friendly and very professional. The facility itself was modern, very clean and overall very attractive. Its nice to see there still are businesses that operate on a professional level with honesty and integrity. I will begoing back for my next vehicle! Than you Acura of Lynnwood!