Lexus of Seattle

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 111 reviews

Call This Dealer

• October 30, 2015

I was really dreading buying a new car. We have had many pushy sells people or a pushy loan person at the dealership. This time we visited BMW, Merced...es, Acura, then again to BMW. Then our good friend said that Lexus' rates the highest among all cars for many reasons. I hate long reviews so let me sum it up in a few words .....in overall, customer service, buying process and facilities the rating is excellent.

Thank you Paula for your great review. I'm extremely happy to hear that after comparing multiple brands you decided to go with Lexus. Congratulations ...on your new Lexus and welcome to the Lexus of Seattle family. We look forward to seeing you for your complimentary 5 and 10k routine servicing.

April 28, 2018

Sales representatives are courteous, friendly, efficient, willing to work with customer to complete the sales. They did not intentionally let customer... wait for a long time to get the answer like other location.

April 18, 2018

Pauline U was my sales person. She built a rapport with me right from the beginning. She was fun, smart, she knows her product. I never felt pressu...re from her. She found the exact car I wanted. I love Pauline!

March 18, 2018

Great customer service. Felt like we were very appreciated and the process was professional yet personal. Every detail was covered explicitly. We had ...no doubt we made the right decision. Customer service OUTSTANDING.

February 21, 2018

Great car buying experience I highly recommend them. John did a great job and the team stayed late to finish everything up for us. La la la la la la l...a la la la la la la la la la la la 25 words

February 1, 2018

We just bought an RX450h through Lexus of Seattle. The entire process was pleasant and the folks at the dealership were great to work with and very qu...ick to respond to any questions. Negotiation was fair, the car was ready for us to pick up on schedule, and there were absolutely no last minute surprises. After sale they followed up to make sure we were totally satisfied and quickly resolved any issues.

January 24, 2018

I bought a new Lexus NX from lexus of Seattle And was very pleased with the whole experience and staff. They made sure to get me a great deal and work... it out to something I could handle. Roger Borrego is a great person to work with and really focused on doing what makes you happy.

January 13, 2018

Wayne & the crew at Lexus of Seattle were the best!!! No pressure, only features, benefits, and advantages to buy our new 2017 RX350. Top notch expe...rience from calling them to signing on the dotted line!!! 100% recommend them in buying a new car.

December 25, 2017

My experience with Lexus of Seattle was great. I purchased my car there after first shopping at the Bellevue location. There was a major difference in... atmosphere and how they handled business. There was more of a focus on the customer and working with the customer on a fair price than the Bellevue location. Even when it came to the dealer added accessories, this dealership worked with me to get what I wanted and removed what I didn't want on the car. It was an overall great experience.

November 20, 2017

It was an excellent, no pressure buying experience. Highly recommend working with Stephen Oh.

Lexus of Seattle