Lexus of Seattle

(4.6) 105 reviews

Call This Dealer

• The Best Car experience I have ever had.

I was really dreading buying a new car. We have had many pushy sells people or a pushy loan person at the dealership. This time we visited BMW, Merced...es, Acura, then again to BMW. Then our good friend said that Lexus' rates the highest among all cars for many reasons. I hate long reviews so let me sum it up in a few words .....in overall, customer service, buying process and facilities the rating is excellent.

Thank you Paula for your great review. I'm extremely happy to hear that after comparing multiple brands you decided to go with Lexus. Congratulations ...on your new Lexus and welcome to the Lexus of Seattle family. We look forward to seeing you for your complimentary 5 and 10k routine servicing.

• Lexus of Seattle in Lynnwood

Wayne & the crew at Lexus of Seattle were the best!!! No pressure, only features, benefits, and advantages to buy our new 2017 RX350. Top notch expe...rience from calling them to signing on the dotted line!!! 100% recommend them in buying a new car.

• Easy, low pressure, fair

My experience with Lexus of Seattle was great. I purchased my car there after first shopping at the Bellevue location. There was a major difference in... atmosphere and how they handled business. There was more of a focus on the customer and working with the customer on a fair price than the Bellevue location. Even when it came to the dealer added accessories, this dealership worked with me to get what I wanted and removed what I didn't want on the car. It was an overall great experience.

• Excellent Dealership!!

It was an excellent, no pressure buying experience. Highly recommend working with Stephen Oh.

• Fast professional fix for my Lexus

I bought a beautiful used (one previous owner) Lexus from this dealership a year and a half ago. Was a painless process. Patrick was great. Because of... low miles, they backed it up with a 2 year warranty. Haven't had any issues until a couple of days ago when car wouldn't start. I called in, they said most likely the starter and said bring it in. I banged on the starter, and it started. Drove it in around 1:00, it was done by 5:00 and I had only a small amount to pay due to warranty. I was delighted and very happy with their level of care. Nice, friendly and prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership!

• Lexus of Seattle

Excellent cars and excellent and exceptional service.

• Best Experience

This was by far the best car buying experience I have had ever! Andy Helped us test drive two cars that we like. He eqs very patient as he explained w...hat the key sifferences are. I was expecting a hard-seller but Andy was not even close to that. He understood what we liked, our budget and found us the car that will fit our family not just now but in the next years. And then you get Vi, who is not only sweet but really thoughtful. She showed us the value of the options that are available to us without us feeling any oressure to buy the ones we don't need. She stayed late for us knowing that we needed some time to digest every detail. She made us feel like family. Overall, these two made us lifelong customers. We love Lexus of Seattle!

• Patrick and his team!

Patrick called me after receiving my internet inquiry. He worked with me to find my perfect car and three hours later I was driving off the lot. I a...m a customer for life of Lexus of Seattle.

• Lexus of Seattle

I made an internet inquiry for my new Lexus and was contacted by Patrick immediately. Patrick and his team gave me everything I asked for and three h...ours later I was driving off the lot with my new car! I had a Toyota for years and was treated great by Toyota of Lake City - I am looking forward to my relationship with these car professionals and know they will excel as well.

• Good experience and good cars

Lisa B. is very helpful and nice. She also helped me find the right car for me!

Lexus of Seattle