767 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Good Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Happy owners of a 2016 Chrysler Town n Country

I found the T n C I was looking for with the help of Josh (online sales). On arrival to Good Chevrolet we were greeted by Chinn Le who promptly assisted us with our search and got us a test drive. We left with the car we wanted and were treated great. Thanks Chinn, Randy n Angela Kuehn

• Great service by fantastic people.

Jenna is a fantastic service representative. I have always received superb service.

• Crazy deal, on a great car!

Great little car at an exceptional price. Our third Cruze. Mine included the wash n wear cloth but nice cloth interior...with all the money saved on the purchase? Leather seat covers, fancy rims n tires as soon as I pick them out! Will send pics. Car handles nicely, easy to drive, zippy n quick. Salesman awesome! Easy quick purchase! This car is as quick, as my husbands diesel turbo Cruze. Also love all the electronics.

• OIL CHANGE, AILIGNMENT, DIAGNOSE STEERING ISSUE

Overall it was a good experience and i'll be back. The lady that got me all squared away when I first drove into the bay was super friendly and made my experience at your dealership pleasurable. Somebody should giver her a promotion....and more heaters....seriously! I was also pleased that I was offered a ride back to work and picked up at work and brought back to the dealership. My only real complaint is that the technician didn't take the time to figure out my steering clunck. He said he couldn't find it and just gave up on it. Now I have to set up another appointment and ask another technician (hopefully) to take a look at it along with my windshield washer fluid not working on my brand new truck. But oh well, still a good over all experience.

• Among Other things, asked about a Firmware Upgrade
    November 6, 2017

I was having a side step installed for the bed of my truck. This was done with my approval. I also asked about a firmware upgrade so my Samsung S7 would work for charging on my center console of my 2016 Silverado HD. I was told, and later received a printout stating the same, that the S7 wouldn't work with my particular truck and it would work with the 2018 model. That was the first definitive answer I received since I bought the truck at this dealer. I'm not pleased with the answer but I am pleased with the fact that the dealer was able to finally give me a definitive answer.

• What I asked for was done to my satisfaction.
    November 5, 2017

What I asked for was done to my satisfaction. My service advisor was helpful and understanding, as always. The task was completed quickly and as I wished.

• Great people and service.
    October 29, 2017

We had tried other dealers but they where not cutting it. As soon as we walked in we where attended and helped. We got our new truck and where happy.

• Awesome experience

Charlie Nguyen was very helpful and professional , he was easy to talk with. It was awesome experience

• AWESOME!!!

I started looking for a new truck about three weeks ago. I sent a message, via Cars.com, and started talking to a sales agent. I showed up today, as scheduled, and although I didn’t speak to the sales rep I’d been emailing I talked to another Gentlemen, Robert, who did phenomenal! He helped me with my trade in, even took my plates off of the car, and got me in the truck I wanted. Love this place. If I need a car or truck again, I’ll be back!

• Left some to be desired

I called about a car and was invited to test it. When I arrived it was a little weird. The person assisting with my test drive drove the car almost as much as I did, she was also texting during my drive rather than selling my car. Once we arrived I was left alone a lot they still were texting and played the back and forth game.