Good Chevrolet

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 109 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 6, 2018

There is amazing service and this dealership took it to the next level! Such amazing individuals that make you feel welcome, safe, and understand your... needs! I am absolutely coming back for all of my services here and I will recommend everyone I know to Good Chevrolet in Renton! I am very proud of people who work here! Thank you so much!

April 30, 2018

I worked with Kass and he was extremely helpful and let me know everything as I was out on the road long hauling. I searched everywhere for what I en...ded up buying and he and his finance manager def gave me the best deal possible excellent professionalism and extremely knowledgeable!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or... stop by. Have an awesome day!

February 13, 2018

Had trust in (salesman) Kass Schany from the start, (general sales manager) Dean Barker made the the buying experience great and made the deal fit my ...terms. How great is that? Thank you Kass, Dean and Good Chevrolet.

February 9, 2018

Excellent Service! Natashia is an excellent service person. I would recommend Good Chevrolet service to everyone.

Scott, it is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

February 2, 2018

I encourage others, if looking to buy a new or pre-owned rig to look up Kass Schand. He's your go to guy. He knew my budget and work tirelessly to pu...t me in a rig I could afford and be proud of. Thanks Kass! Also, hats off to Iron Man Dave Rehwaldt, back in the money room. Dave got me a great interest rate. Thanks again Dave. (Great Americans)! Chris M.

January 30, 2018

Had been dealing with Kass Schany for a good month down at Good Chevrolet in Renton. I told'em what I was looking for and what my budget was. He ...came through for me, and I know he will for you. Five stars For Kass, the go to guy. Thanks Kass! PS. Let's not forget Iron Man Dave. The numbers man. Their a great team. Thanks again.

January 29, 2018

My wife and I went to Good Chevrolet in Renton after finding a vehicle on their website that we were interested in purchasing. We arrived at the deale...rship and were greeted by a salesman by the name of Artjun who proceeded to show us a few vehicles. After test driving and a few vehicles we made the selection of a 2016 Toyota Corolla and went back inside to sit down and make an offer. We made it clear to the salesman from the beginning, that ours was a cash purchase. Artjun brought out some paperwork which asked for our social security numbers and which was a credit application for a credit check. Again we informed him that it was a cash transaction and that to our knowledge a credit check was not required. The salesman went back into the sales office and ran a credit check anyways. This should have signaled to us that we should have walked out and not continued with the transaction, but we continued because we liked the vehicle and felt that it was a good car. After the final paperwork was completed we were led back to the business office where we were met by the "finance manager" Dave Rehwaldt. Since not having purchased a vehicle in a while we had questions and wanted explanations to the many forms we were asked to sign. From research and speaking with friends we knew that in a vehicle transaction that most things were negotiable and at least requires an explanation to the customer. I asked the business manager "Dave Rehwaldt" for a explanation of the Doc Prep fees and asked if the fee was negotiable, since this is what a dealership is supposed to do as standard paperwork preparation for the sale of their vehicles. At this point, Mr. Rehwaldt became very upset and unprofessional, he stood up from his chair, placed all of the paperwork in a folder and said "this is not my day with customers". He almost began to shout, raising his voice loudly. I reiterated that all I wanted were explanations and clarification about the Document Preparation fees and that his behavior was totally unprofessional. He acted like he wanted to fight, and being big in stature he was intimidating. Now I can see that this was a ploy to distract us from negotiating the fee. I asked to speak to his supervisor and a short time later the sales manager "Tom Rebek" came into Rehwaldt's office and sat down. I explained the event that transpired and Rehwaldt's behavior and unprofessional almost hostile attitude. The sales manager apologized and assured us that he would resolve the matter with Rehwaldt. This business's advertising professes to be customer oriented and cares about their customers, but our experience was anything but custom oriented. It left us with a sour taste in our mouths and we would not recommend this dealership to anyone based on our experience there. The salesman Artjum was pleasant to deal with but be aware of the business office practices of running credit checks in cash transactions and what I believe are diversionary tactics by the finance manager in answering questions about the paperwork process, especially as it relates to the document preparation fees. I spoke with the sales manager Tom Rebek again before leaving and he again apologized for Rehwaldt's behavior.

January 7, 2018

i'm only looking for one kind of a car, they got one in and sold it before they could delete the post on cars.com but what irritated me was they trie...d to sell me something else after i told them what i wanted not cool

December 28, 2017

They were personable and the transaction went smoothly thanks to my salesman Mike Parks and finance manager Dave Rehwaldt.

December 12, 2017

Eddy was very polite & helpful and got us exactly what we were looking for! We would definitely recommend & use Eddy again!

Good Chevrolet