New 888-284-4129 Dealer Website
Used 888-284-4124 Email Dealer
Service 888-284-5041

3.7
  • Great service

Best buying experience. Jethro was very helpful. We both 2 cars. Exelent service with scheduling maintenance.

• awesome service.

Ben is an amazing person. He helped us with the car we wanted and showed us.

Ben is an amazing person. He helped us with the car we wanted and showed us.

• Never replied to request

I requested information about a car listed twice, but never received any information. Ended up going to a different Subaru dealership.

• Greg Osier salesman treated us with respect

Greg made buying a car easy. I wish that buying a car with a check wasn't such a long process with the fellow who tried to sell us warranties. I am enjoying driving the car. Difficulty with navagational features.

• Get your car serviced elsewhere

Was charged $2100 for a timing belt service. I did request the water pump and pulleys to be replaced. But when I got the bill I noticed that their part prices where extremely more than what their part prices are advertised for. They said that is typical for dealers to do so. I demanded a refund for the difference and received only $123 back when it was $340. Now here is the worst part. They said my radiator was cracked and needed replacing. I did not want them to perform the work especially since the radiator was perfectly fine before I took it to them. When I looked at it the radiator was cracked at the top by the spout. My suspicion was they leaned on it when performing the timing belt change, another shop agreed. So they cost me another $500 for a new radiator that they cracked. DO NOT GET YOU CAR SERVICED HERE.

• Service paid for, not completed

This review is for the service department. I paid $600 to have the 30,000 mile service done on my Impreza, and I later found out some major services I had paid to have done were never actually completed. I know this because when I took it to the next oil change (At Walker's Renton Subaru) I was told that my brake and power steering fluid was excessively dirty and also that the rear differential service was never preformed. When I contacted Eastside Subaru multiple times by both email and phone to try to find a resolution to this problem, my calls and emails were never returned. I finally spoke to a service advisor Colin Judnich who raised his voice with me and told me that he does not believe the services were not performed (even though he had no part in my car's service and I have written documentation from Renton Subaru) and would do nothing to fix the situation. Colin Judnich also told me that Eastside Subaru does not check the power steering fluid - which is a required factory service at 30,000 miles and essentially put's everyone's car at risk who has this service performed at Eastside Subaru. After having no choice, I contacted upper management and finally got a response from Todd Coleman the service manager, who refused to apologize on behalf of the service or Colin. I find it funny that I finally received a response after emailing corporate. If you want to take good care of your Subaru and feel like a valued customer, DO NOT GO TO EASTSIDE SUBARU for service!